Do not do GDKPs with <vibe check>

Do not run with < vibe check > on Whitemane. I came in as a buyer for SSC/TK. Right before Kael, they told me I wasn’t getting a cut (on comms) because I was green parsing and because I didn’t buy some bracers (I had already bought multiple pieces of tier and alar fist wep). They brought it up in the discord and hyped everyone up for me being a leech, meanwhile I was out dpsing half their guild “Carries” and had already put multiple thousand into the pot.

Besides this, their enhance shaman was constantly whispering me telling me to “stop being afk” and cussed me out in the discord during SSC, but I stuck around because I wanted some pieces and wanted my cut. Meanwhile he would usually be doing nothing on trash and go back and forth with me on dps on bosses.

1 Like

wHWho was your toon in that GDKP? Whats his name, lets look at the logs and see.

noted sir 11

I remember this guy. His hunter’s name is Thresh. Here are the logs (split between SSC and TK):
SSC: classic.warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/M7Q46jvapr9LJP38/
TK: classic.warcraftlogs(dot)com/reports/daPHbcpWXTmkxAwB/

And I’ll do you one better: The VOD is on YouTube. youtube(dot)com/watch?v=p-Fh26l2s7U
It’s a 4 hour VOD so I put the pertinent timestamps in the video description.

As for his claims:

• We informed him before Solarian, not Kael, that he would not receive a cut. If he didn’t understand from our Organizer’s explanation of why the cut would be split 24 ways instead of 25, he should have still understood it from reading the Discord rules.
    • It’s clearly explained in our Discord rules that blue parses on most fights are required OR they must bid on all upgrade pieces to receive a cut.
  • He bought 1 piece of tier (which he haggled from 1k to 700g) and the A’lar fist weapon for the minimum bid (500g). His total contribution to the pot was 1.2k as per the ledger (evidence in the VOD–our Organizer would always announce the final amount on an item)
  • As a brief summary of his performance: He did well on Hydross with a parse of 50, but every other fight was a green and gray parse for him. This GDKP was live logged, as well, so he shouldn’t have been surprised by this point–the second to last boss of the night–that his performance was lacking.
    • It’s clearly explained in our Discord rules that blue parses on most fights are required OR they must bid on all upgrade pieces to receive a cut.

EDIT: Clarified the requirement for receiving a cut.

1 Like

imagine lying like this when the VOD and logs are available lmao

lol got eem