Do NOT Ban Boosting Communties!

Kaivax has a policy announcement on the front page now.

2 Likes

Funny, it was a leak. Wording is basically the same (didn’t check word for word, but the major things are there)

1 Like

I don’t foresee many companies thriving on your business model.

link? please

A moment of silence for the OP. Struck down in his prime by almighty Blizz :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Onikaroshi posted it a few posts up.

4 Likes

You have lost sir,

GOOD DAY.

26 Likes

Bye Felicia

14 Likes

Nice, we’ll see how it plays out and if they effectively action people doing it now.

3 Likes

The game feels funner already.

22 Likes

Honestly, boosting communities were annoying, and often ran out smaller guilds trying to do boosting because of their massive amounts of posting.

Good riddance i’d say.

12 Likes

that’s because you have no gift of foresight. wow used to do just fine with only a sub.

7 Likes

IF they ban boosting they might aswell ban Mike ybarra for doing it right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Blizzard also “banned” ClassicLFG yet it’s still being maintained and used. This seems like an empty PR move since there’s no way to actively enforce this.

1 Like

they can ban boosting without banning the players, but if he boosted after they change the ToS to ban it, then yes, i would expect Qwik to be treated like any player.

1 Like

It’s funny they’re doing it. I remember the folks a few hours ago who were butthurt about “other people believing every weird rumor in the internet”.

7 Likes

Being part of a boosting community is the only reason I am online everyday and the only reason I have M+ IO goals for my main and alts. Its healthy for blizzard to have people buying tokens to then use the gold for buying boosts and it is healthy for the ingame economy, otherwise a lot less people will care a lot less about gearing and IO especially on alts.

This is going to be a huge hit to the playerbase.

10 Likes

He/his guild could boost if he wanted to. Blizzard is targeting “boosting communities” with this change, not individuals or guilds operating on a single realm through trade chat.

4 Likes

why ban? that dumb move :frowning:

6 Likes

They aren’t banning boosts. Just the massive boosting communities. The ones that go cross-server and such.

Guilds and small teams will still be able to boost it sounds like.

5 Likes