Do i have to do quests all over again in every charectors?

i got 110 and 120 boss from purchasing a pack. if i boost 2 new charector do i have to do quests all over again to access the places and contents? if not , what are the things shared account wide.

and suggestion on good pvm server to pick for alliance

Stormrage and Sargeras are the highest population Alliance servers. Acheivements are account wide and usually require exalted rep. Flying, mounts, allied race unlocks are account wide. There are short cuts for alts who can skip some questlines and other things, but most things have to be repeated by subsequent characters.

Example. only your first 120 has to reach friendly with the three zones to unlock world quests. Alts can skip scenarios in the 8.3 cloak questline, and darkshore questline. There are others but these are a few examples.

1 Like

ok great. does raids have any quest requirements or we can do any raids after the 24hr restriction on new boosted charectors

Raids only have item level restrictions. The requirement for LFR Raidfinder (queable) Eternal Palace is 380. The new raid is higher but i’m not logged in so cant check. so you would hit “I” raid finder to queue for LFR raids.

For normal and heroic raids, you need to use premade group finder and apply to groups. If you click your adventure guide you can see every raid boss and the gear they drop too. You can buy bonus rolls in the city with war resources and gold to get extra loot rolls on bosses.

Also, i highly recommend you make 110 trial characters and test them on the dummy and scenario before boosting. Use the Icy Veins class guide rotations.

This thread probably still applies to gearing the 110 character when it hits 120

Just to add:

If you use the 120 boost on a character, they start with BfA world quests unlocked. (That also counts for the account, so any future characters can skip the friendly requirement. Future characters will still need to do the 3 foothold quests.)