Do druids have rizz?

Blasting this for my house rn.

use to be played at my high school lol at the end of the year party

2 Likes

Is their name Rizzatoni? If not it should be.

1 Like

We got that whip nay nay song lol.

1 Like

i am so sorry lol

2 Likes

No.

…although malfurion does radiate something. :thinking:

1 Like

I may have to lol

1 Like

Nah, they only have brez.

2 Likes

Gen Z amirite? :dracthyr_shrug:

3 Likes

Druid bear form has the most rizz of all. Especially the werebears. Rune bears are kinda meh imo but same model.

1 Like

Overrated, goofy looking roid bears.

2 Likes

Love me some roid bears.

1 Like

It is odd. There are a ton of words us Gen X would get a forum vacation if we used yet it was (and still is in some parts of the country) common parlance.

I once tried to find out when words that mean ugh lets say mentally handy-capped arose and when they fell out of popularity. It was really interesting. It seems that words will change about 10-20 years in this category and new softer terms will be adopted. In time those however are seen in the same light as the previous words and discarded. With enough time however some of the words come back and are now OK to use again.

It often perplexes me as the word doesn’t matter its the concept or meaning we are trying to convey with it and if that doesn’t change whats the point in changing the word.

Moo!

Linguistics is a fantastic thing.

2 Likes

Do you?

It’s like Jackie Gleason used to say: “If you have it and you know you have it, then you have it. If you have it and don’t know you have it, you don’t have it. If you don’t have it but think you have it, then you have it.”

1 Like

I often get fooled into thinking night elf druids have rizz then he turns into
the weirdest chicken I’ve ever seen and loses all of it immediately.

1 Like

LOL. I had some guy flirt with my horde druid and lick me, while I was in moonkin form. I don’t know why this keeps happening to me lol. But hey, I don’t mind just gives me another weird story to tell my friends lol.

2 Likes

Guess so if you’re getting hit on lol

What’s that sound, Alex? Things that never happen for $400.

Proclamation

Blizzard Decree

No 29

All previously used pronouns will now be referred to as body type 1 and body type 2.

As referred to in Decree No. 157 of 2013. Formally known to be the Mintraterial Mangmant of Lexical Magniloquence Misuse Act No 792/B

& subject to Approval by the Very Important Yacht owner Bobby.