Do demon hunter souls all go to twisting nether with the demons?

or is that only for more powerful ones like illidan. would say, a players demon hunter go to the twisting nether? do player DHs have demon souls

Pretty sure they cover this in the DH intro. If I recall the answer, except for you, is that demon hunters do not have an immortal soul. You have to sacrifice a soul to power a portal and if you choose the other guy he dies but if you choose yourself you only have to do a corpse run while Illidan confirms you’re the same.

so if i sacraficed the guy i dont go to demon hell basically?

Nothing happens to you aside from a corpse run. You don’t go far, presumably because you’re already in the Twisting Nether at the time if I recall. This was all a while ago so I can’t remember it 100%.

Even from a lore perspective it’s just a corpse run? Player DHs are immortal then?

That’s what Illidan says. That your soul is like his.

Immortal Demon Soul* Illidan said.

I’d assume if you’re explicitly killed in the Nether you might die for real /shrug.

If not, then like all Demon Souls (which are immortal) you regenerate in due time. Obviously in-game you’re not gonna spend a bazillion of time regenerating hence it’s presented as a simple corpse run.

However from Lore it would work like it does with all Demons. It wouldn’t be a good experience as well, since you don’t exactly teleport once you regenerate. For example the Legion used a Portal Network in Antorus to summon all the regenerated demons to a single spot (Argus).

2 Likes