Do Blizzard Customers Have The Ability To Report Employee Bad Behavior?

I would really, REALLY like to know your age… I don’t believe you’d actually post the truth… But I have a real suspicion as to what age group you fall under. You really have a very long life ahead of you if that statement is part of your belief system.

Did you really miss the post 2 posts down from the green MvP that gives you the email to report CMs?

OP’s first language is most likely not English. If I were to guess, I’d say Chinese based on the dropped words.

I’d probably also therefore guess Canadian, as they tend to see more student emigration from that part of the world, and it would explain the lack of understanding of their rights.

They still teach civics in school, right? Or did it go the route of Humanities?

I do not have the actual figures to back up this, but here goes:

Chances are there are a lot of people that post on here and have their posts edited for some reason or another. But they did not claim that is was in “violation of their first amendment rights”

You really think that Blizzard has to ask a poster first before they edit one? We are posting on their service. Agreeing to their terms when posting. And if we do not follow them, they have every right to enforce their rules.

When you where not an adult, did you claim that your parents where “violating your first amendment rights” when they corrected you? Did you do that when in school and a teacher corrected a mistake on your homework or a test?

As you have stated, “Google it” yourself.

I find it shocking some people don’t know the difference between “there” and “their” and then ridicule people for not knowing THEIR rights. By the way your the one who doesn’t apparently know that the protections codified in the Bill of Rights are specifically to protect us from our own government. The first amendment has the following line in it “congress shall make no law”

The Bill of Rights – Full Text
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III
No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII
In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

1 Like

So a few years ago I was at a Wendy’s when a guy came in yelling that he wanted to talk to a manager. When the manager came he threw his 99 cent bacon jr. burger onto the counter and started pointing at the single peace of bacon on it yelling “You call that a bacon cheese burger? That is one piece of (expletive) bacon”. The manager looked at him straight faced and said “Well what were you expecting on a 99 cent burger?”. I thought the guy was going to blow a gasket at that point. He was demanding a refund on a 99 cent burger and telling the manager that he was going to make sure he lost his job.

This thread reminded me of that.

4 Likes

Missed it thanks… There are a lot of reply’s

Is there like an equivalent of Godwin’s Law for people who misapply the First Amendment?

2 Likes

Oh christ, not it does not. The First Amendment Applies to GOVERNMENT not companies like Blizzard. FFS, the fact that people still do not understand what the first amendment does, and does not do, is appalling.

Oh man, there should be if there isn’t.

1 Like

Once again, yes you still have some rights while on private property. Never once did I say it is absolute.

And they have the right to remove you from their property. Which is, functionally, what you’re complaining about.

You can try to climb out of the dumbass hole you seem to have fallen into, but you keep shoveling deeper. You will get to China soon.

1 Like
1 Like

And here you are claiming that it IS absolute when applying to posting in a Blizzard forum.

That’s the one problem with transparency. Sometimes you tell someone the honest truth and they are the unreasonable people.

Information was provided in this thread on reporting behavior concerns – wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com. Locking it up as there isn’t much else to say and things are a bit off topic.

Thanks all!