DK/Paladin tank/dps looking for pst raiding guild

Hey Bubbles. We can def use a DK DPS if you’d want to do that. I know the raid times don’t exactly match but if you can make it work we’d love to get an app from you. Otherwise consider this a bump :slight_smile:

The Chuds is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis - Horde - NA that is Cutting Edge Mythic Raiding focused. This guild was formed on the basis of friends wanting to play with friends, own every tier, and chill out a bit when progression is finished. We are seeking more friends to help us build a stable roster for Shadowlands.

Our roster is fairly tight knit and consists of players with multiple tiers of Cutting Edge experience as well as US Top 50 - 150 experience in BFA and previous expansions. We understand the commitment it takes to achieve our goals of getting CE fairly quickly and not wasting our time. We also understand that if everyone is having fun, everyone will play better and want to show up to play. Excessively toxic attitudes will have a zero tolerance policy, no matter how good a player is. We aim to have a competitive but very positive raiding atmosphere.

Currently Seeking:
Brewmaster
Disc/MW/Druid Healer
Demon Hunter
any exceptional player

Progression Schedule
Tuesday - Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST - 9 Hr Week

Farm Schedule
Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM - 11PM CST - 6 Hr Week

We raid on a fairly light schedule and cut back after progression, so commitment to these raid times is absolutely mandatory. We do understand that real life happens sometimes.

discord.gg/ZVnvMsQ - Apply Here

Recruitment Contact: Joschmo GM/RL Or Dip Officer
Bnet:Joschmo#1659, Dip#11700
Discord:Joschmo#6420, Dip#6249

Lets see what you can do.

Have had a few chats so far still looking at this time.

I love long walks on the beach and killing internet dragons

With bfa almost over how will the turtles make it to the water without us to save them.

Hi bubbles, hope you’re doing well today. I’m not sure if you have a faction preference but I’m recruiting for a new guild in shadowlands formed by long time top 100 raiders looking to raid on a 2 day schedule going forward. We would be interested in having you come in to trial as a tank or dps. I’ll link the full post below. :relaxed:

[A] - sargeras - 2 day weekday 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands

Hey bubs, we’re currently looking for nicer peeps with high end mythic experience, I would love to have a chat with you and take a look at your logs, we’re almost full on melee spots but we would consider having a DK

Not sure if our times will work for you but you are exactly the type of player we are looking for!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS for M Nzoth & Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. We are pushing for CE and will do whatever it takes to get there together as a team! The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Preferred
Death Knight
All ranged

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Im scared of the dark dont make me play alone

hey you quit talking with people mister

Dojo is your home

Ready to get my dance on in first raid of SL

Hi Bubblesqq,

I must say, its refreshing to see another player who shares my same concern for the future of the turtles! Perhaps together we can sneak them past customs into Shadowlands with us!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

With so much smoke out here in the PNW and the rona have double the excuse to stay inside and game

Gearing a toon is so much fun in BFA said nobody ever

where all the pst guilds at

Hey there,

Not sure if our times match up well but would love to chat!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

All i want is a home

is SL truly ready nobody knows but we will all live through the pains together

I love food just a fyi