DK Tank / DPS LF Guild Horde Area 52 Pref

Hi,

LF guild to raid and M+ with. I’ve been playing DK since its inception. I’m currently tanking now and have an M+/RIO of 2695 through PUG groups. Looking to contribute to a group of raiders or dungeoneers. Id rather stay on Area 52 if possible but would consider realm xfers for good opportunities. I’ve guild led, raid led, mythic raided, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I don’t mind helping people get better. Looking for a long-term home. Tired of my friends coming back, starting guild and then leaving one month in. I’m an older player(40) if that matters.

1 Like

Hi Deathkreep,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. We will need a tank for the next tier, and can also use a swing healer. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, some of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

1 Like

Trinity is a Semi-Hc Horde guild on US-Burningblade. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. Currently we sit at 7/8 Heroic. With Season 2 of DF around the corner we are looking to buff out our ranks. As the natural ebb and flow of WOW, many people have come and gone during the first season. Outside of raids we actively run M+ on a daily basis, PvP isn’t our main focus, but we have a team that forms on the weekends. We are a very active guild both inside and outside of the game, come check us out.

Currently recruiting:

Healers:
Evoker
Priest
Pally
Shaman

Tanks:
Druid
Blood Dk
Pally
Demon Hunter

Dps:

As always, Dps is very easy to fill, but we are able to make adjustments for any oustanding individual. :slight_smile:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 8-11 CST
Thursday, 8-11 CST
Invites start 7:45pm CST

Look forward to hearing from you!
Contact info:

GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Recruiter - Discord:PibbyPants#6684 Bnet:ThunderThot#1585

Discord is the easiest and fastest way for anyone to contact us.

Dark Exiles was founded on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership and veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We are looking for a tank,
dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a Tank, disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm. We are pushing into mythic as far as we can until the next raid tier. With the second raid tier in Dragon Flight we are focusing on getting Cutting Edge!

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Kabz#2096
Battletag: Kabz#1685

1 Like

Heyo! Im recruiting for my guild and team (hence my reaching out to you). We are currently 2/8M with a few 2% wipes on terros while effectively 18 manning it. We are in the process of aggressively recruiting to replace those carries and round out the team so that we can continue marching towards our goal of Cutting Edge at the very least next tier.

Our leadership team has well over 20 CE titles between the lot of us, and a handful of our raiders also have prior CE experience. We have a healthy mix of prior high-end players looking to play in a more laid-back but competent environment and bushy tailed AOTC raiders looking to cut their teeth and push harder content.

If this sounds like a team for you and you would like to play and trial with us don’t hesitate to let me know. And if you have any questions I am happy to answer all of them.

We raid Wed and Fri from 9pm to 12 est. Please be on and ready 15 mins before, and we will start clearing trash 10-15 mins before raid start. Invites typically start at 8:30 est but sometimes are delayed by a few mins.

Disc Draggit#9586

1 Like

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI with some decent goof off pulls on Sennarth

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

1 Like

Hey, We would be interested in getting you in. Let one of us know if you’re interested.

1 Like