DK Priest LF new home

Got aotc and some mythic in Uldir. Would like to get aotc and move into mythic with this tier as well. I have been tanking but I am more then fine with moving to frost or unholy (all gear translates to frost save the weps) or switching to my shaman or something else (i have 9 120s on thrall all together). The priest coming with me is willing to play shadow or holy. We are both experienced flexible raiders who bring commitment to whatever team we find. Current team is hard stuck at 4/9 due to dps either leaving or lacking the skill/focus to perform. have gotten to the last boss with just myself as blood up and her as holy alive… so yea.

Our ideal times are weekdays between 7 pm and 11 pm EST. Cant do to much later or earlier due to work and weekends are a no go due to other obligations.

If interested please feel free to leave your guild info and we can speak from there.

Hey Turtleshells! So we might be something that would work for you. Could possibly work it out as both Tank/Heals, I’ll include a little about us below along with my contact information and if we seem interesting to you feel free to reach out and we can chat.

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread

[H][Area 52]
9/9H 1/9M
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact me via bnet Bootee#1766

[H] Area -52 Mechanical Misplay 8/9h is looking for exceptional dps and healers to fill out its roster and push into mythic progression. Every spot is up for grabs and is given based on performance. As a two night (Tue/Thu) 8-11 EST, a week guild we like to take things seriously but also have fun.

if youre interested or would like some more info feel free to add me sarandar#1236