Dk on dalara

Main is a frost/blood dk though i also got a lock and a druid looking for some people to play with im not great but i can handle myself up to some low to mid mythic and normal lvl raid stuff in the past.

1 Like

Hey Vaelrac, We consider ourselves a midcore guild, but we do have a more relaxed group of members who like to take it easy. We run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here alittle bit more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hello!! Not too sure if you were willing to try a different server or not. We are a group of older aged wow player on the realm Wrymrest. It is a RP realm but we dont RP. Our guild is called Synchronicity. Currently we do regular raiding on Wednesday and Fridays. They do Mythic+ and we have just about every kind of player. Alcoholics,mount collectors,achievement hunters and more. We are laid back but know a lot about the game. If you were wanting to make a new character to see if we might be right for you that would be fine. You can find us in the in game guild recruitment or ask more questions here if you have anything you may like to know. I wish you the best in finding that spot you are searching for. Have a great day!!

We’re 8/9H That will dabble in mythics. We raid Sun/Mon 6-9pm pst. Let’s chat? Discord: Gnomez4life#5699 BNet: Gnomez4life#1101

We’re accepting all raiders for 10.1.5! Join us for some casual mythic prog and AOTC.

At Quintessence, our goal is simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a semi-casual guild with a focus on AOTC (while leaving the door open for mythic raiding as a fun bonus), and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us get that every raid. We have a very active community of players that engage daily in discord and in game. Lots of talking, with no cliques or groups that single out others or promote toxic behaviors. We are a safe space for LGBTQ+ players and promote inclusive and welcoming atmospheres. The majority of our players are here for fun, and like to joke around quite a bit while raiding and keys.

Progression:

• VotI: AOTC + 4/8M
  • Aberrus: AOTC + 3/9M 9/9H

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 7PM-9:30pm PST
  • Saturday 7PM-9:30pm PST

Alt/Event (Optional)

• Tuesday 7PM-9:30pm PST

We’re looking for:

• DPS: Looking for DPS with viable tank offspec.
  • TANKS: Looking for Tanks with viable DPS offspec.
  • DPS: Looking for DPS with viable healer offspec.
  • HEALERS: Looking for Heals with viable tank or dps offspec.

For those who don’t to raid, we are also accepting those who want to just hang out or do M+! or just want to be social in a awesome atmosphere.

You may be a good fit if:

• You want focus and progression, but are not looking to make this into a full-time job
  • You always work to improve yourself in and out of raid
  • You want an atmosphere that’s chill but knows that when it’s time to kill a boss, you can focus and work with a team.
  • You want to hang out with friends daily and grind out keys or jsut chat in discord about anything.
    *Please reach out with any questions!
  • Battle.net: Nuke#12521
  • Discord: Nuketcg

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting to you about a raid spot here if some casual, chill Mythic raiding is on the table, and if you’re open to cross-server raiding. We’d love to have a DK on our roster!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 2/9M (almost 3/9).

If any of this interests you, then please hit us up! I’ll leave more detailed info below for you as well.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 2/9M Aberrus with 14% on Algamations!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris