7/8 M xp Hunter rerolling to DK LF guild

Hello and happy Monday!

I am a dps DK that can backup tank looking for a good progression focused CE guild. My schedule is changing soon and I will need to be up early mornings on weekdays so my current late night raiding guild won’t fit.

• I just rerolled to my dk for patch 8.3 since melee/dk are looking to be viable but I have 430 ilvl (with benthic) gear and a 66 neck level. I am working on my mechagon essence for next tier and am halfway through honored. I have logs if needed, mostly heroic though. I only killed the first 2 bosses in mythic one time each on the DK. My hunter has the experience and hopefully a Za’qul kill soon!

• Please note that I am playing both frost and unholy. I do plan on being the spec that has the advantage to whichever boss we are progressing on. I do well as both specs. Next tier will favor blood dks as the ptr shows currently. I have tanked mythic EP on some bosses and if the guild requires I can be a backup/third tank of some fights.

I used to raid hardcore and got the server firsts (hung around US 100) but was burnt out and when I came back I stuck to casual raiding. I am ready to beat the game again.

Hey there!

We are a newly formed guild of returning players aiming for mythic progress next tier. I know you said you can’t do nights anymore, but does that include weekends? We raid fri/sat nights, 9-12 eastern. We have a high need for dps so both you and your buddy will be welcomed!

If so, add me @ EM666#1207

Hi there,

I represent Black Omen and we are looking for more players to round out our team to progress into Mythic. I won’t bs you, we have yet to head into mythic EP; we are working on finding a good group of people who show up consistently, but alas this is a goal for the rest of this patch and 8.3.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 830pm to 1030 pm est.
We would love to have you, if this sounds like a good thing just reach out to me:
In-game main: Ufer
BTag: Eisotope#1967
Discord: Eisotope #2797

Hey there Kneekhol, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

I updated my post to be more specific and have more information :slight_smile:

hi there! { malicious } on area52 H is currently seeking a 3rd tank with capable DPS offspec. We’d love an opportunity to speak with you. You would need to catch-up a little bit to make our requirements, but I think it’s plausibly done.

We are currently seeking:

★ tank (BDK/ BM/ PP/ PW)
★ fury warrior
★ boomkin
★ warlock
★ shadow priest

Being able to flex into other roles with capable Offspec is a bonus and highly encouraged, I noticed you posted being capable of tanking. That would be awesome, if you were interested in a tanking/dps combo role

we are 7/8M currently in EP.

★ raid Tuesday & thusday 745pm EST to 11pm EST
★ we run a lot of m+
★ there are a few members that do arena and Rbgs

here are some of our standards & expectations:
★ HoA: 68-70+
★ Prog this tier 5/8M or 7/9M last tier
★ Parse Avg 75-80% or better in Mythic
★ Must be open to constructive criticism, willing to adapt and be flexible.
★ post afk with ample notice (emergencies and some exceptions apply)
★ be ready with consumables and supplies
★ know/be familiar with the fight
★ complete a minimum of 1 M+ at 10/15 or higher

looking forward to speaking with you. If we are not a fit, best of luck in your guild search

you may reach out to us via btag or discord
luna#14515 - recruiter
luna discord: ★ Luna ★ #8544 (include the stars)

Chris#111980 - GM
chris discord: Christopher#8411

If weekend raiding is an option sat sun 8 to 11pm est. Let’s boogie. Add my tag and we can see if it’s a match!

Grinch#1383