DK looking for a new home

I’m looking at transferring from a next to dead realm to Area 52 and am looking for a guild to join. Heroic being cleared and mythic + progression are my main sticking points. Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

We are always looking for new members to come and join our community. We are just getting our feet wet into the raiding on the Horde side of things and any help would be great to have. We will be looking at doing Normals then working our way into heroics.

We are looking at raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 830 est to 1030 est.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the below.

Parasomnia on Area52 is recruiting for our AotC/Mythic progression team. Looking for competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Sun 8:00pm-11pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC as the main goal then into Mythic Progression.
Team 2 is currently 2/8m with looking to push further in BoD

Team Needs:
DPS of all kinds please apply, all applications will always be considered!

About Parasomnia:
-We are looking to develop our team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like-minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725)

To Apply - https://parasomnia.apexmega.com/

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791
///

Hello Malaeria!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101

Hello Malaeria, i think i can help you if you didn’t make your choice yet. Me and some friends just transfered from a dead realm too and we’re setting ourselves in Area 52 inviting people to do Raids and M+ dungeons with experience or not.

But above all that, we want someone to be part of a growing guild with us, so if you have anything to ask, feel free!

Bnet: Hyugas#1482
Discord: Hyugas#8445

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 8/8N and 8/8H. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

NEEDS: Melee: Dk’s, Monk, warrior
**will talk to any other melee classes as well
Ranged: Lock, Boomie, and a BM Hunter

Raid times: TUE/WED 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
Thur Raid/M+ switcharoos 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
FRI: ALT raids for mains / Alts 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

Rycon#1217 Discord: Rycon#8818

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Tues/Weds
9:30pm-12:30am eastern

Melee: (demonhunter, deathknight, rogue)
Ranged: (all considered)
Healer: (Need 1-high priority Rshaman)
:heart: For the right tank we can definitely talk :heart:

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier.

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are specifically looking for DPS and if you have a heal offspec in case someone’s out that would be cool. If you are full-time heals, depending how many DPS join, we would have a heal spot open so please don’t hesitate to reach out we can answer anything you need to know!

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

Good day Malaeria,

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

The guild consists mainly of working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. M+ runs in the evenings on non-raid days.

If interested contact us in this thread, or Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl in-game.

btag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604