Frost DK LF Guild

I’m returning to game on DK after a break. Got AOTC on Warlock not having fun on warlock want to change back to DK. Before break did 9/10 M CN and 6/11M SoD on monk before guild died and i took a break from the game.

Have multiple CE’s From Multiple Xpacs I know my stuff about classes, can play other classes if willing to help me gear them. Will do research on fights/if I’m underperforming look up what I’m doing wrong to improve. Will Bring Food, Flask, Pots, Ect to raid. Prefer a guid that has been around a few tiers at the minimum thanks! :smiley:

Looking for a guild that raids no more than 2-3 Days a week at most.

Can raid Any Day 9:00PM EST - 3AM EST.

I am just looking for a heroic Guild ATM! Might consider Mythic with the right guild.

If interested add my below contact info thanks! :slight_smile:

Real ID: nerdragin#1825

Discord: nerdraged#2547

Hello there. If our raid time for the heroic team works for you, i’d love to chat! I’ll drop my blrub below and if we might be a good fit, i’d love to chat.

Added you on Discord as well. Seem like we might be a good fit for you.

up up an away

Added you on real id and discord hopefully we can chat soon

envoker ftw

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-10PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

add me i won’t bite :wink:

what in the random

Hey! If you’re open to a 1 night guild of ex-mythic raiders, we might be a good fit. I’d love to get a chance to chat if you have a minute!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

jett is the best hehe xD

oops i mean neon :slight_smile:

upgrades yay!

yar to the hard

added you on disc

also added on on bnet :slight_smile:

Hey there Nerdy!

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+ and raiding.

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

We are a multi game community, and we’re always looking for like minded people to join our social circle.

If you want to talk more, feel free to reach out to me on either discord or battle net. We would love to hear from you!
Toxicity#6897
or my Bnet: Astrelles#1444

bump for a good guy

Hey there! we are currently looking for expand out roster for Dragonflight and may be a good fit if you are looking for heroic raiding. Here is our current ad below and contact info:
Enshadowe-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight. If you are a social player who likes to work with a team to get those bosses down(while having fun), then we are looking for you!

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS ho know their class and can perform
• Healers - Full on monks and priests.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!