DK Eye options for shadowlands

Can we get some more colors? Red, green, purple, or an option to turn them off?
I mean, it’s unique to our class, but I’d love to be able to turn the glow off.

20 Likes

No. Our eyes are blue as a direct result of our resurrection as Death Knights. Changing our eye color changes what we are.
/thread

22 Likes

Especially since as usual someone has posted something they want people to read and listen to without taking 30 seconds to find out that this has been discussed to DEATH already :wink:

5 Likes

Blockquote No. Our eyes are blue as a direct result of our resurrection as Death Knights. Changing our eye color changes what we are.

You do know that there are Death Knight characters in-game that have red and green eyes respectively?

Lady Alistra - Red

Salanar the Horseman - Green

High Inquisitor Whitemane - White

Eran Droll - Gold

Teron Gorefiend - (Has official artwork with red eyes).

17 Likes

/end thread

6 Likes

No confirmation that she is a Death Knight. She shares the same model as Dark Rangers. And before it gets brought up, no, she does not need to be a Death Knight to be our trainer; i.e. Amal’thazad.

Helm glow =/= eye glow. Also, not a Death Knight.

Has no eye glow. Faces that have the tattoo skin don’t have eye glows due to whatever system limitation. Thassarian has this same limitation, but has eye glow in official artwork.

Has his original Night Elf eye glow. I’d call this an oversight.

Is not a Death Knight in the same vein as us. That you just used a Gen I Death Knight of the Horde to justify anything for us as Gen III Death Knights of the Scourge is telling of your lore knowledge. Your opinions can be safely ignored going forward.

7 Likes

As can yours if you’re going to insist on putting the ic into DK.
Your information was useful up until the point that you decided to be needlessly condescending about it.

18 Likes

I think people are just getting more and more annoyed even after the other thread. This is why people complain about people repeating themselves all the time.

Death knight eyes are blue for a specific lore reason. End of story.

4 Likes

Blizzard has used vartiation of colours to represent different effects. There is no magic type to eye colour correlation.

No confirmation that she is a Death Knight. She shares the same model as Dark Rangers.

So what? Undead can have red eyes and not be a banshee. The magic between Nathanos and Death knight’s were nearly the exact same. If red is only banshee given - it does not make sense.

Undead have had green eyes when killed off by the plague.

Death knight eyes are blue for a specific lore reason. End of story.

Ah yes, because thousands of Void Elves make sense from a lore aspect right? It’s impossible for lore and game-play to be a bi-product of each other I presume.

Your opinions can be safely ignored going forward.

You missed the actual point.

9 Likes

All completely bad arguments and not worth having the discussion for a second time. They were bad in the other discussion and they are still bad in this one.

Which cannot be named.
Its just presumption, even though DK’s are shown having different colored eyes.

FYI, the lady with the red eyes, is classified as a DK in game.

Look, you’ll have a bunch of bad actors going.

“NU! DK’S ONLY HAVE BLUE EYES! NO CUSTOMIZATION FOR DK! NONE!”
They won’t list good reasons, they’ll ignore all of them. Carry the discussion aalong anyway and don’t entertain them. Otherwise, they’ll just sea lion until the discussion dies.

4 Likes

blah blah blah, more nonsense that was addressed earlier in this thread and before in the other thread.

You’re right, it was, so, why are you trying to troll other users by annoying them?

1 Like

Oh for crying out loud, grow up.

That is an immature way to speak to people by insulting them.

6 Likes

Red or Orange eyes for Gen 4 DK’s.

Fight me.

6 Likes

that is blatantly false given blood elves magic directly affecting their eye color.

fel influence as a magic source turned their eyes from the arcane blue they used to have to fel green. when the sunwell was restored with light properties they got the light influenced eye color. exceptions to the rule do not make every color under the sun available to us.

player generation of dks are raised through a very specific magic as well as being heavily influenced by the lich king thus the blue eye glow we share with him.

2 Likes

Then grow up. Quit following me around and stirring the pot. Take some responsibility.

All completely bad arguments and not worth having the discussion for a second time. They were bad in the other discussion and they are still bad in this one.

They are bad arguments but I am not going to dispute them! Lore is malleable.

1 Like

The irony of your statement is you previously admitted to being contrarian out of spite. It is important to realize your words are simply a form of projection.

If you really think DKs can only have blue eyes due to presumptive and unsupported reasoning, then its the same as when you opposed 2h for frost. Stop being mad.

7 Likes