DK DPS LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi there,

I’m a DK who’s played the game on and off since TBC but never got into serious, end-game raiding content because of time constraints. Currently, I’ve been doing a lot of Mythic+ with an occasional LFR just to experience it. I’d love to actually start raiding seriously on weekdays for s4 and DF and have a group of people to push keys with.

I currently play frost, which I prefer, but I can play unholy if necessary. Also, I’m alliance on Stormrage, but I can always change if the opportunity was right.

Thanks for reading.

Hi Aaron!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Currently looking to fill a few spots for Season 4s Fated raids and onwards, we will always take a look at good applicants regardless of the list below, so feel free to contact us! (See Guild Profile for recruitment list.)

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sen-jin/Imminent+Failure

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

would love to chat with you if you have the time discord#8664

Hey there! Not sure if you’re looking for something late night but if you are, we’d love to chat! Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 9pm-11pm PST (12am-2am EST). Brief details are below! Hope to hear from you soon!

you seem like a good fit our guild i put our information below