Division VII - World PVP

Division VII

**Horde | WPVP/PVP | Tichondrius Retail **

13 YR Operational Guild - No Breaks, No Unstable Leadership, We have been through it all and United We Stand to Protect and Serve!

“Emotions are fickle. Joy can be replaced with sorrow at a moment’s notice, and who are we to control it? The ravages of the mortal mind make us weak. Control. Absolute control. That is the answer – but you can only master one thing. We are warriors – bred to slay and stay, to fight to the last. Violence, anger, hatred, fear. Those are our weapons, those are our masteries. Pride. Pride in victory.

When the enemy see us caked in the blood of their friends, they will doubt their strength. When they see the evidence of our massacre, they will grow to hate us. When they hear of our deeds, they will fear us. Stirring the dark recesses of their minds is a victory in itself. Violence, anger, fear, doubt, despair, hatred. These are our weapons. Pride in all things.”

Division VII is a guild for all mercenaries and World PVP realist to come together under a single banner. Our goal is twofold; First, to provide a stable home and community for those looking for a structured guild with leadership beyond the years of a new player. Second to acquire a strong reputation on the server and throughout the lands of azeroth for small scale and large scale combat WORLD PVP.

What can I expect from Division VII?

• Leveling Groups
  • In-Guild, Scheduled and Non Scheduled World PVP
  • Raid Teams fit for casual and hardcore
  • Daily Dungeons and Battlegrounds (Alterac Valley Premades)
  • Guild Meetings
  • Tournaments

What we expect from YOU

• Activity plays a big part in our guild and our guild is not fit for everyone. We do require a lot of participation within our guild. We are looking for serious players who can drop things at a moments notice to attend and aid the guild. Please view over the rules and policies within the guild.
  • Attending our weekly guild meetings on Tuesday 8PM CT
  • Activity plays a huge part for our members.
  • Discord is a big part of our communication. It is required to have this program.

1 Like

Bringing back the GLORY!

1 Like

Lets goooooooo!!!

It’s funny… I have warmode on every day, all day… and I never see any of these guild’s members around.

I guess you need raid groups and pocket healers online in order to enable it.

@RealOwlcapwn