Divine Toll NOT WORKING with mouseover/focus macros

Current: When using a mouseover or focus Divine Toll macro, it randomly hits allies and enemies and makes it very inconsistent.

Reason: This is because there is a bug where it takes only your player target and not the Divine Toll target conditions.

Expected: When using a mouseover or focus Divine Toll macro, it should prioritize allies when aiming at allies and enemies when aiming at enemies.

8 Likes

Having the same issue, other help/harm spells like Holy Shock works fine with mouseover casting. Seems like Divine Toll mouseover was working fine the other day.
Edit: It appears to work for hostile targets, but I get an “invalid target” error when trying to mouseover cast on a friendly.

Has this been addressed yet? I took it out of my spec, because it was driving me insane.

1 Like

Nope, still here as of 12/7 and submitting several in-game reports a month back.

So glad to see this, I thought it was just me or Clique messing up. But it was ONLY this spell. So annoying!!

This is still not fixed, I ended up trying Tyr’s build because of this.

This is still happening as of 12/11. It’s very frustrating to play with, hope it will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Still happening. Does anyone have any workarounds?
This macro didn’t work:

#showtooltip Divine Toll
/cleartarget
/cast [@mouseover, exists] [] Divine Toll
/targetlasttarget

Edit: macro worked after a /reload. This is silly, frustrating and annoying.

3 Likes

Well, another reset, another week. Let’s see if it got addressed when servers come back online. I’m pessimistic.

EDIT: Yep, still not fixed.

Let’s get some traction on this. I am having the same issue. I’ve tried several different types of mouseover macros and they’ve all not worked with Divine Toll. Before Dragonflight, it was working just fine.

2 Likes

Yep, still an issue.

1 Like

Thank the light I found this thread, I was going crazy wondering why I wasn’t able to make it work, it’s the spells that’s bugged that’s good to know, hope they fix it soon it’s really not fun :s

to add to this
divine toll will prioritize action target over your primary target, you can’t even manually select a friendly with action targeting enabled because divine toll ALWAYS prioritizes enemy targets regardless of mouseover/focus/selected targets

1 Like

Issue still on-going.

So desabling Action Targeting would fix the issue?

Dear Blizzard

please fix divine toll holy as it was in Shadowlands:

target Ally, cast on Ally only
Target enemy, cast on enemy only

Such a great cooldown totally useless now.
Ill be back with my hpal after the fix

thanks a lot

Still unresolved.