Divine Steed PvP Bug?

Okay so basically after this update of 8.2.5, Paladins can no longer ( at least as Retribution, haven’t tried other specs ) use Divine Steed while carrying an objective, for example Flag in WSG / TP, or Orb in ToK.

There’s no information about this in the patch notes, assuming it was a change. So that doesn’t make sense, so it has to be a bug or I’d assume Blizzard would at least tell us about it being changed.

Pretty lame too because Paladins don’t even have mobility to begin with, so if you take that away from us, you better take away Fel Rush and all the other bs gap closing abilities.

1 Like

Just ran into the issue as protection with Steed of Glory talented, so think it’s the steed itself, not related to spec/talents.

Oh well, hopefully it’s not intended because that would suck and make zero sense to strip away the only mobility a paladin has to run carry objectives, but allow other classes to have more gap closing abilities.

I’m having the same issue. I checked the patch notes and don’t see any mention to this so I’'m guessing it’s a bug, hopefully they will fix it soon.

Came looking for this issue. Glad its not just me. Hope they do fix it though.