<Divergence> 8/8M — 2 Days — 🇺🇸 US 89 — Recruitment Info

WoW Progress
Application

Recruitment

For up to date recruitment needs, please checkout our WoW Progress linked above but please know that all exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current recruitment. For more information about the guild, including raid environment and minimum applicant requirements, can be found on our guild application that is also linked above.

Guild History

Divergence is one of a couple 2 day raiding guilds that have finished in the top 100 US every tier in BfA and currently the top 2 day guild on Area 52. We offer a fun yet competitive mythic raiding environment that competes with guilds that raid more than us by being prepared, organized, and skilled compared to our competition. The guild roster is mostly composed of working class adults and college students who desire high level raiding on a more relaxed schedule.

The guild was founded on the premise of avoiding personal attacks and drama. In some guilds, raiding feels like a chore because the group removes the fun aspect of the game. So if you are looking for a guild to push content while maintaining a drama free environment, then do not hesitate and apply now!

Raid Schedule

Tuesday and Thursday
8:45pm — 12:45am EST

As advertised we only raid mythic two nights per week. We never add additional days at the beginning of a new tier, nor do we ever extend past our normal raid hours. We have on occasion rescheduled a raid night due to holidays or other external factors, but we are proud of our light schedule and we public log because of it.

Achievements

・The Eternal Palace: US 89 ⋆
・Crucible of Storms: US 78 ⋆
・Battle of Dazar’alor: US 91 ⋆
・Uldir, Halls of Control: US 84 ⋆
・Antorus: US 189
・Tomb of Sargeras: US 138
・The Nighthold: CE
・Trial of Valor: CE
・Emerald Nightmare: CE

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Updated 7/20/19

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hello, my ign is Czarcasm from Zul’jin, a 433 Balance druid, I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that is more serious about raiding.

I am currently simming 45k dps atm, and have links to logs and quick sim pages if requested.

Please lmk if your guild may be interested in recruiting me, add discord Aerosis#6694

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes