Dissapointed

Exactly why I rerolled. Before Classic release, I was all like, “Roll on Blaumeux! For the Alliance!”

By level 30 I had enough. Alli players trashing on me for wanting to kill a few hordies. “Don’t you know that if you kill them, they will come back in bigger numbers and wipe us out!” “Don’t engage” “If you want to PvP in groups then you should have rolled Horde.”This was seriously the attitude I got on Alliance.

Well, we see where that got them. Now they complain non stop on the forums, and they’re also down one person (me) who actually wanted to PvP for the Alliance.

Within a couple days of playing horde, it just felt like home. The people’s attitudes are different. It’s soo easy to find a group.

1 Like

Hahahaha rolled on a pvp server and is mad his capital city getting pvped by the opposing faction

1 Like

he seems to be one of those people that think only fair pvp is pvp. i am one of those as well. which is why my toon is on a pve realm. i have no idea why he’s on a pvp realm with that attitude.

It sounds like PvE is more your style. Reroll there and stop whining on the forums.

2 Likes

You dont “have to” you choose to. Like you choose a pvp server.

2 Likes

i already told him this and he ignored my post. his problem is with being camped by large numbers of horde to where he can’t quest. a pve server would fix that. i honestly think some of these people (alliance complaining about wpvp) want the prestige of playing on a pvp realm while also not dealing with actual wpvp. it’s not fair. it’ll never be fair. it’ll never be fixed. lol

1 Like

re roll if you cant handle wpvp.

alliance brain “im going to roll on a pvp server gets pvped rrrreeeeee”

1 Like

Horde brain - 1 Alliance vs 20 Horde “OoH iM sO gOoD aT pVp. Go BaCk tO rEtAiL.” lul

if you cant handle wpvp on a pvp server please re roll on a pve server,go back to retail or quit.

2 Likes

as a new player, you should have rolled on a pve server.

it seems you only love it when you’ve got the upper hand

1 Like

A new player doesn’t roll alliance. You roll horde for easy mode pve on pvp servers. Once you have experience then you roll alliance. Wtf.

1 Like

FPS aren’t even always fair fights. WPvP has never been about fair fights. I don’t know where the concept comes from. Yes, it’s frustrating, but I find FPS sperg games to be even worse. That said if you want “fair” pvp wait for BGs. And if you want to see the story I’d recommend a PvE server as PvE progression isn’t guaranteed on a PvP server.

Right, I can see where your problems come from. You were either willfully ignorant or hopelessly naive, and thought a PvP server in an open world RPG was going to be like Overwatch or Counterstrike, where things are fair. That was foolish on your part.

What you are experiencing is called ‘griefing’, and it is a form of PvP made popular in world PvP games, because those games are inherently unfair. PvP servers explicitly encourage griefing, so long as you aren’t breaking TOS. On PvP servers, you are a farmable resource, and the other faction is encouraged to farm you. Which they will, because they can.

Just because it isn’t a mode of PvP you like or enjoy does not mean it isn’t PvP.

This is what PvP in open world RPGs is like. If you don’t like it, then reroll on a PvE server.

You don’t sound like a new player, but if you really are one, you definitely should have avoided rolling on a PvP server.

yep pvp on a pvp server happened.

2 Likes

Sorry man, your going to have to roll on a pve server, i pretty much expected this to happen after the cancer that is private server open world pvp “players would camp low level zones for 12 hours straight”, so i just deiceded to roll on a pve server this time around and got very lucky with the poistion i am at.

Alot of the people here are just massive a holes that want to piss people off and insult them, or horde/alliance players that camp low levels around south shore/tauren mill all day “obtaining immense enjoyment out of the distress of others as they quite a game they enjoy” so dont bother replying and alterting your post for them on demand.

Just feels as if all the trolls from the wowservers reddit thread migrated to classic wow.

1 Like

you’re the worst sort of player

1 Like

This is why I rolled on a PVE server. I can choose when I can go pvp.
I like pvp but am not a die hard for pvp.

1 Like