Dissapointed

God i love logging into to Ironforge to be instantly killed by two rogues in a pile of the bones of friendly players and 5+ bodies of enemy mages as 30 hoard are standing on a nearby balcony led by an ali spy.

i also love having to pay for portals in order to not die on a boat where i cant recover my corpse to yet another rogue :))) whats also great is not drinking as soon as i resurrect because i know i will die in 20 feet. if i do drink by the time i get where i want to go i have no more water… alli can use are movement boost abilities to die slightly less time traveling anywhere.

As a new player i cant even learn the lore of the game because i’m literally unable to quest and die may times just trying to turn in a quest. all of this and im a west coast player who plays from 12am to 4am west coat time on an east coast server meaning that when I am on the world is the quietest as its 3 hours later than my time and yet its still a bloodbath.

Durring the day it’s straight unplayable and i feel awful for those who live on the east coast. People are afraid to leave the IF bride because if they go to the mystic ward there are nothing but skeletons and no ali so they have to travel in the city in pairs or more. The menethil in is pushed all all npcs are murderd (they are lvl 40 so its not like they help anyway…).

When i go to turn i a quest in the western plaguelands the flight master and the quest giver are dead so i have to wait in ghost form until they resurect, get attacked, turn in quest, the have to feign death to catch a fp. I have no idea how people who cant drop combat can catch a fp. i really dont.

grinding the same dungon (if you can get into it) and farming the same mob in a safe secluded cave unable to farm herbs or quest and explore the world isnta fun game… (i know, shocker).

as an OW player im severely disappointed and im not sure if looking at a grey screen all day is worth the subscription money. i have had the major fire protection potion recipe for weeks and cant even make one because the fire elementals in arathi are constantly camped by hoard gangs.

im paying the same amount each month for a drastically different experience than the people camping those elementals and exploring the world, doing quests while i waste hours corpse walking. fix your god damn game this is so incredibly stupid.

would you create an fps where its a 5v6 and incentivize essentiall spawn camping then just claim its the same game for both teams? no. sick of getting what ever the equivalent of spawn camped (spirit healer camped?) in a game of death that never ends… id rather play a game where its sometimes a 5v6 tha one that is eternally one and getting worse as people transfer off and quit the game. Very sad.

*yes i edited in paragraphs because i was asked, but this is all just stuff of the top fo my head. This wasn’t a formulated, well thought out list of examples, its the minority of BS occurrences that i just skimmed off the top of my head in annoyance. Welp time to go play on my horde toon then lol

and for all the horde saying “dont play pvp then” 20 horde camping 1 alliance at the spirit healer doesn’t count as “pvp” you pathetic losers. of course youre going to defend what gives you easy honor without a care for the games health.

10 Likes

39 Likes

I mean…I’m with you…but paragraphs man, paragraphs.

3 Likes

Fixed for the greater good.

7 Likes

Why are you flagged in IF? Did something change?

2 Likes

My question is … how did you log in flagged? Are you on a pve server and logged off with the manual flag up? Questions man! We need answers!

2 Likes

I have very little sympathy for those who chose to roll on extremely hyped PVP servers.

It’s the streamer server. Have you ever seen Twitch chat for some of the big channels? No thanks!

6 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

nope. new player. in IF just chillin and getting killed getting vials for potions. i leveled on this server.

You may have a point but to be fair I didn’t read anything that you wrote due to intermittent capitalization and lack of paragraphs and not even a courtesy double space after the end of a sentence I mean we live in an age where if a post doesn’t load in five seconds we deem it unworthy to even view so come on and cut us some slack and summarize your point more succinctly and perhaps add some bullet points and the enter key is an easy to press key being bigger than most of the letters and numbers and it doesn’t even require you to press a shift key so try it sometime and let loose and press that space bar twice and that enter key twice and you will be amazed at the world of difference you will see both to folks being able to contribute actual insight to add to your conversation but you will also be met with less responses like this one, and speaking of this one are any of you bozos actually going to read this awful wall of response I sure hope not because I am wasting enough time just typing out this mess and speaking of the opposite of mess how about that Mandalorian show huh I’m pretty happy with it so far and baby yoda has kinda taken the world by storm but no spoilers for those of you holding off but this series is probably going to be better than episode nine but who am I kidding I’m going to pay the bucks to see it in the theater cause I mean it has Skywalker in the title, and oops I got off track what were we talking about was it something to do battlegrounds coming out early or were we asking for changes again oh well yolo.

2 Likes

You sounded angry.
I recommend to “Get Good”

3 Likes

the server i was on before (fairbanks) also became hoard dominated so i re leveld on faerlina where my friends were when it want hoard dominated. I als ohave hoard characters on bigglesworth. seems kind of like a deflection dont you think? its a severe problem happening on many servers and streamers are irrelevant. they are also going to be on every server.

*Horde

1 Like

That is the streamer server.

It was announced like that forever. While the huge capacity servers are a problem, your big salty post is not constructive.

1 Like

It sucks, but as a new player you shouldent roll on PvP servers. Go to a PvE server, learn the game and come back with more experience.

3 Likes

You should not have any sympathy and should only laugh at people who complain about PVP on a PVP server.

YES it was a choice to roll on a PVP server, everyone that did so knowingly; even I did and I do not regret my choice even though my main character is alliance on a very horde dominated server (numerically).

Regardless of this, the problem is less the numerical advantage that the horde have and more the poor attitude that most (not all) alliance have.

2 Likes

oh no pvp happened on a pvp server better go back to retail or re roll on a pve server if you cant handle it.

2 Likes

L2paragraphs nubnub.

I feel this. Thalnos is a S H I T show too. Lets hope Phase 3 will help in that the meta will be to farm honor in pre-made BGs. Best of luck to you, OP.

ty. just raging because this game is actually full of spergs who cant aim in any other game so killing an npc repeatedly so other people cant play and releasing mechanical dragonling on lvl 10s makes them feel better about themselves. but watch someone defend this bs somehow

1 Like