Dispelling isnt PvP, if you make them undispellable that'll encourage actual pvp if you want to remove it

You should have to kill the dude to remove buffs, thats real pvp.

3 Likes

Did you come from another MMO or something? It’s always been this way. A good player plays around the class he is facing.

8 Likes

I’ll stop dispelling if warriors stop using mortal strike and mages don’t use sheep

13 Likes

I think you guys are missing the point. OP is talking about people dispelling world buffs and encouraging people to actually engage in PVP instead of rezzing and getting 1 purge off before dying to 20 guards which I am totally in favor of.

1 Like

AMEN Brother, PREACH!

Suicide bombers are a part of war, and now wow, just have to play around it.

3 Likes

So i stand on the mast and MC the person doing it and make them attack their own faction so they get killed for durability. Then i simply swim away.

1 Like

Don’t play on pvp servers if you aren’t prepared for the consequences of that choice.

8 Likes

cant wait till blizzard stop the dispelling and watch all your tears in the forums <3

“The one thing giving me issues is breaking the game, pls nerf! I hate getting dispelled! Why should that class have something no one else has!!??! This is just stupid! Give everyone Sheep and MS as well, and if everyone doesn’t get a HoT, I’m going to strike!”

just leave bro. If you get dispelled, and taht alone causes your death, you’re a trash player who was never going to win in the first place.

do you even know what we are talking about?

isn’t it a bit late to be intoxicated and browsing wow forums?

1 Like

For Gaige’s next thread - "MIND-CONTROLLING ME INTO THE LAVA ISNT PVP".

5 Likes

Nah, dispelling is PvP by definition.

The most hilarious form of PvP.

Why would anyone that enjoys good times and great fun at the expensive of PvE crybabies ever want to see it removed?

6 Likes

regaurdless of whatever you guys say I know it would be way more fun if people actually tried to kill each other to wipe buffs rather than just rez purge die repeat 24/7 for the whole week.

Once I finish leveling this character I’m making a Priest solely to dispel world buffs.

3 Likes

Dispells and detect magic should aggro goblin guards.

Why not do both?

It’s not like killing people to wipe their buffs isn’t an option. That ZG buff isn’t going to wipe itself.

Sorry but you don’t get to decide what “real pvp” is. If you don’t like it, roll PVE like I did.

1 Like

so you are too trash at pvp you resort to shameless dispel to get back at the ones who owned you?

How convenient that any behavior you dislike isn’t PvP.

3 Likes