Disillusioned with Blizzard

Apparently if we live in Australia we will receive a price hike on our subscriptions to come into line with our USA brothers and sisters .
OK fair enough , Business is Business .
Few points
Fix our Oceanic servers ?
Fix our Blizzard posts on Oceanic servers … over a year since a post other then a price rise .
Fix our ping on your servers ?

Oh and a number of years ago the Australian dollar was greater then the USA dollar . So you removed the USD from any marketing here in Australia so you didn’t have to reduce our prices because you would have had issues and lost money. I still have an email some where when i contacted you about this and you flat out denied you do any such thing … well look what we have here a price rise due to the lack of the aussie dollars strength .

Well after 16 years of wow … Its not much of a price increase but its the point of it … 3 subs in this house gone . i know of plenty of others in our guild have already cancelled due to this … It seems another USA business is treating us aussies as idiots …

14 Likes

Same some of my family members have played wow since the begining and have quit and everyone in my house have cancelled their subs and requested refunds for shadowlands. I can’t morally support them if they raise prices during an epidemic.

2 Likes

Seems like many Australians are leaving the game they loved and refunding SL.
Such a shame. 6mnth subs cost $208 per year to play 1 15yr old game per person… I pay month to month as bills and other expenses sometimes take priority. This increase has killed all the love ive had for wow and any remaining support i have for Blizzard. Its sad times :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I thought it wasn’t going to be implemented until mid year 2021?

Why would she waist her time investing in a game then get shafted if it is the case the prices go up. I can’t refund mine (I have unsubbed tho) but I hope she gets her refund.

Those on a month-to-month sub will be impacted 15-Dec-2020. If you have a reucrring sub before 15-Dec, the hike kicks in on 14-Jun-2021.

I was referring to her comment about it being implemented during the pandemic. I wholeheartedly agree with you on the other stuff.

Just quit if you dont like it. Its not the end of the world its just a game. They dont owe you anything. They can charge what they want and give crappy servers. Capitalism Yo