Dishonorable Kills Need to be in Phase 3; not Phase 2

No Death Knights in Classic. Period.
#NoChanges

37 Likes

I think he means dishonorable kills

The Panda is kidding. But I will accept his bump, all of them.

9 Likes

I believed him, I forget about dishonorable kills.

Thanks for the reminder Moonuredps.

Edit; oh yeah, I should reply to this thread. Meh, it’s not an issue for me what phase it comes in or if it’s already thrown in.

1 Like

Really change things up! Make a Dishonorable Kill ranking system like the Honor system, with increasing gear and abilities the more of a mass-murderer you become!

6 Likes

6 Likes

I cannot find it now but there was an UD Rogue that did that… killed everything had something in the neighborhood close to a million DKs… crazy! Also got all factions he could to max hated. A real dedicated killer!

2 Likes

That man is truly the hero Azeroth needs in this dark time.

5 Likes

Yes… and DKs in P2 goes against the philosophy of delivering as close to authentic Vanilla Experience as possible.

It was one of the first things I noticed. I waited to say anything about it. Because in the end the game is what is important. I can deal with DKs…

But I am still going to point out the change… and hope that DKs are pushed to P3.

2 Likes

I could get behind your idea, but they would have to nerf Blood spec to prevent the issue you mentioned above.

The amount of health regen is too much at that stage in Vanilla and I agree that it would exacerbate solo players camping flight masters/etc.

Also - Adding DKs gives Horde a second plate wearing class and will make it easier for both factions to find a tank.

They might also make really good Nightfall users.

Another thing to note is the level 55 start… Would you want to implement a system where they start at a lower level? I personally really like The Scarlet Enclave and Ebon Hold - they would be seamless to add into Vanilla.

What do the rest of y’all think?

2 Likes

While I appreciate the bump… I am not talking about Death Knights…

1 Like

They’re not delivering progressive systems. We’ve known that for months. Now is the time to deal with it.

1 Like

Don’t see a need for this. Their goal is to deliver 1.12 ‘systems’ but with phased in content. 1.12 is what we are getting, with all its improvements and balances.

Except they are… the Honor System comes before BGs…

I am just pointing out the FACT that adding DKs to the honor system before BGs

IS LITERALLY a CHANGE>>>>

5 Likes

That is content. When Honor system is introduced it will be at 1.12 state.

When BGs are introduced they will be at 1.12 state, not with the terrain bugs and other bugs they had running up to 1.12.

Then add BGs with the Honor System…

Oh goody, another “I don’t know the difference between systems and content” response.

3 Likes

i agree with davyjones. stuff like this is commonly overlooked and dismissed. but it changes the game significantly.

4 Likes

The game they are making and that we are getting is 1.12 with phased in content.

Since DKs are part of the Honor system in 1.12 then there are no ‘significant’ changes to the game.

what op is saying is that dishonorable kills negatively impact your progression in world pvp. dishonorable kills didnt exist until after world pvp had been made less important with the release of battlegrounds. the fact that its going to be released a certain way is irrelevant.

2 Likes