Disc/Shadow w multiple class xp CE XP

Looking for a solid CE guild for shadowlands! Will be playing Disc/shadow priest x 2, enh/resto shaman, marks/bm hunter, rogue & warlock. I raided with a top 10 US guild back in legion, just dont have any logs because they were private or something. Also 2,700xp in PvP. Currently on stormrage, willing to xfer all toons. Please add me on bnet if you are interested, thanks! :slight_smile: Ace#17140
Edit: ALLIANCE OR HORDE!

Sent you a b-net request, hope to chat soon!

CE guild raiding fri-sat 6-10 pst add me on discord Romance / Aniki#5949

Hey we’re looking for another flexible healer that can do both dps and heal! We just need one more solid player to really round us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-smooth-brain-returning-top-100-us-players-looking-for-1-healer-and-dps/597357

Hey Naughty!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We aim to achieve CE in each raid tier in SL, with a focus on positive progression and constructive feedback in a shorter amount of hours. We are a friendly group that has been a part of IV for a while and are very inclusive :)!

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to myself or my other raid lead. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hey Naughty, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I think we fit the time-frames you may be interested in. We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Dps)
Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)
Druid (Balance/Resto)
Shaman (Ele/Resto)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

thanks guys

Hey you sound great for us imma drop our copy pasta for you!

:question: About Us

Demolition Crew Is a guild on Area 52 [H] Looking for players that are friendly but performance and progress minded. We are going for CE come Shadowlands. We also have people that love mythic plus, and some very casual arena play. Additionally, anyone that wants to just come hang out and be social is always welcome. We have people that are really in to mount farming and chatting with the guild, and that’s always great to have. This is a video game after all, and we play it for fun, but also want to clear content, so we expect a few things from our raiders.

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Our Goals:

We are looking to clear Heroic and Mythic Nathria in a timely manner. We’re not looking to get US 50, but we also don’t want to spend six months on the tier. This is why it is extremely important that every raider do their part to contribute to the team and meet the expectations listed below.

:white_check_mark: Expectations:

1. Be welcoming and friendly to all players in the guild. Don’t tell someone how to play their spec, don’t be toxic, just show up and play the game.
  2. Be prepared. You should watch any videos that are sent by officers. You should have proper consumables, including flasks, pots, and food. You should show up on time and be ready to raid. If you can’t make it one week, you should give notice in advance. You should also have done your weekly WoW chores before raid.
  3. Always strive for improvement. It is expected that you at least take some time going over your logs and looking for ways to improve. Before you start complaining about somebody else’s low dps, you should looks for ways to improve yours. This is expected from everyone, so underperformers should already be aware of the issues and be improving each week.

:mag_right: What we’re recruiting:

Tanks:

Full for raid but we’d love some more m+ tanks!

Dps:

1. Mage (be ready to play all specs)
  2. Fury Warrior
  3. Death Knight (frost and unholy)
  4. Warlock (aff and destro)
  5. Exceptional applicants of any ranged spec

Healers:

1. Shaman
  2. Paladin

If your spec was not listed, you can still apply.

Raid times:
7:30-11:00 pm Est Thursday and Sunday

How to apply:
Message me on discord at SpammiBoi#4610. I will link you a guild application and we can go from there!

Thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Lets talk and see where it goes.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013