Disc/Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild SL

I’m wanting to re roll for SL. I have Mythic exp not looking for anything too hardcore.

1 Like

Hey! Our guilds been looking for a flex heals to fill in our last heal spot and we’d be open to having a Priest that can Shadow when needed! We raid Tues/Weds from 8-11 EST, we’re semi-hardcore but we’re a pretty chill group of people i’d say. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in i’ll leave a btag and our guild info below :slightly_smiling_face:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Definitely would love to talk to you about what you are looking for and about what we have to offer. We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST, Heroic raid Sat (PvP on Fri)
If this interests you let me know, you can add me @ Burnsey#1181 on Bnet

Hi Scuddz,

If you are willing to primarily play shadow, we could use ranged dps - and anyone who can “swing heal” is always a plus. I’ll drop the copy pasta below, feel free to reach out.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage- Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Melee DPS – Open. Monk preferred.

Ranged DPS – Open.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey Sçuddz,

“Libertas” is a mythic raiding guild on Stomrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 21:00-00:00 EST (9pm - midnight).

We’re looking for experienced Mythic raiders to push for CE each tier. Our guild was formed in 2010 and we’ve prided ourselves on maintaining a non-toxic, drama-free raiding experience. We’ve focused on hardmodes/mythic content ever since. We also have groups that push m+ and pvp on off nights if that’s something that interests you.

If you feel this might be a good fit, we encourage you to submit an application at our website: libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in touch with you to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and best of luck on the guild search!

Pyratic#1706

Hi mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 main tank and off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Sçuddz! My guild, Obscure Anomalies is in high demand for healers looking forwards into the SL tiers. We are guaranteeing AOTC but not pushing for CE (Though it could be something that could be achieved) but do plan on pushing Mythic content. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8-11 PM EST. We are currently on Alliance Stormrage as well. If this interests you, and you would like to chat more VIA Discord or Bnet, both are below.

DIscord: Pruhvail#2569
Bnet: Chemnesia#1558

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

Hey there Scuddz, we are looking for more range/healers for our team. We are building a team for Shadowlands. We raid Thurs: 9pm to 1130pm EST and Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. If this interest you head over to our website https ://faceroll.org (Delete the space between https and ://)

Thanks!!

Guild: Yummy Boys
Region: NA
Server: Bleeding Hollow

Raid Days/Times Mon/Wed, 9PM-12AM EST

Who are we? We’re a long time group of friends and CE raiders with extensive raid experience starting back in TBC. We’re looking for a Demon Hunter player and ranged DPS to round out our roster and help push through Mythic content going into Shadowlands. Competitive guild with non-competitive comms. M+ and PvP too!

Who to contact? Any questions/get to know us:
GM: Crittoris#1321
Recruitment: Legooch#11915

Hey there,

We are finishing up our roster and need heals/dps. We will be focusing aotc and mythic +. 2 nights a week.

If interested my contact info is below

Btag is corrupt#11776
Discord is fourge#6154

Hey there!

Rats-Hyjal is looking for active members to help fill out their roster for a semi-hardcore raid team. We are group of horde side players all former mythic raiders or current CE raiders. We strive to make a welcoming and fun environment for all players joining us.

All of us have high hopes of clearing the raid difficulties and achieving CE every raid tier. Wed-Thurs 9pm-12 EST are our raid times. We are looking to gather enough players to hit the ground running by the SL drop!

Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555

Hi, if you’re looking to retool horde; we’ve just started a guild on Bleeding Hollow H focused on mythic raiding with 1 raid day/ week. We would like to clear mythic but our goal is simply to get as far as we can with 4 hours each week because most of us just don’t have the kind of time to raid that we used to.

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please feel free to contact me on discord
Neil#4199
Or Battle.net Jagorman#1954

Hey there! Gonna keep it short ! Were seeking dps and healer for our cutting edge based guild. Thursday 9pm - 11:30Pm est / Fri 9pm-12:30am Est! Check us out!!

Scuddz,

You seem like the kind of player we are looking for. Not too hardcore, but just semi-soft!

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need
Ranged DPS - Medium Need
Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

Hey Scuddz,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a quality spriest to add to our raid team headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Sigadonski:
signus26#1182
Azshul:
BigKatBruh#1326