Disconnect when joining AV

So not only do I sit in a AV for 2+ hours (that is a whole DIFFERENT discussion) but when I join AV I get the loading screen, enter AV and then the second I move I get disconnected. Happened 3 times in the past 2 days and then when I rejoin im not in the BG, do NOT have a deserter debuff and my time has been wasted. Classic PvP is a CRAP enough without getting 2+ hours of your time WASTED in a que for your broken system.

2 Likes

happens EVERYDAY now

Hello? Just happened again on my druid after a 2+ hour que …

Little help Blizz …

1 Like

happening for MONTHS

blizz just ignores it

Any update on this blizzard? Makes it a lot harder to make sure I get into the AV if I have to reboot the client to every time I join

at least your just blocked from doing an instance…have an old guild mate that has a toon that CAN NOT go to Kalimdor…every time he tries a boat/portal/summon he gets disconnected and when he tries to relog he cant…has to get a GM to unstick his toon and then its ported back to Eastern Kingdom. So again count your blessings where you can…

Yeah this is still happening by the way

Still happens…

Isn’t it great they are fixing these things?

delete the two folders in the cache in the classic wow directory. i have to do it every time before i launch wow
edit for specifics:

C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft_classic_\Cache
delete adb, and wdb. won’t change your ui settings or anything.