Disclaimer: Do Fyrakk's Assault now while you still can

Fyrakk’s Assault is in Azure Span, as is the weekly Aiding the Accord event (soup) and the world boss.

Azure Span is already known for being laggy.

Last week, halfway through the week, Fyrakk’s Assault event BROKE and not a single word about it from Blizzard. No fix, not even an acknowledgement, a total fumble on their part.

So if you are interested in doing this event, do it NOW, strike while the iron’s hot, the early worm gets the bird, and so on!

4 Likes

Next they’ll move Abberus up to the Azure Span, so it can be even more laggy.

The only way to get in is to fly through a mountain while your lagging so the ground doesn’t load in

1 Like

If it’s not broken…

Send it to Azure Span to make sure it does get broken!

3 Likes

Lol, Azure Span, where code goes to stop.

5 Likes

/moo :cow:

1 Like

It’s not soup? Mine says 0/1 “Protect the researchers under fire”

1 Like

You may have last weeks. This week it is soup. At least it has been soup for all three of my toons I just did it on. :open_mouth:

Wait I’m confused. So they moved the assault to Azure Lag…?

I think it’s going to move from zone to zone every week. So last week was the Plains, this week it is Azure Span.

Azure span clearly needs moar world events. Next up all three incarnates attack azure span at different spots while we cook the soup and try to help the cobalt assembly mass murder some dracthyrs who would then go on to say that sark was wrong and not these mass murdering hobos.

Ehhh.

This. Picked it up after logging in after servers came back up.

Did servers come up before the weekly reset?

What about your other toons? I completed last weeks Aiding the Accord prior to reset.

Nope, definitely after. As for my other toons, I’m not sure. I haven’t actually done anything in game today.

Logged in, got weekly, got vault loot, added sockets/gems to necklace, logged out.

There is a bit of rng to it. My DH picked it up today and it was protect the researchers, did that. Swapped to my hunter, got Soup. Swapped to my Evoker, got Researchers again. These were all well after servers came up and after the weekly reset.

Huh! Weird! I got soup on all three of my toons I picked it up on.

Just logged in on another toon, for research purposes, and it’s again: Researchers

It never broke on our server.

Disclaimer, don’t do the assaults if you don’t want to. T

Side note… My Evoker doesn’t see the Fyrakk assault bar while in the zone, and I havn’t been here yet. Got it done on my DH tho. This is just a mess.

1 Like