Disc/Hunter LF CE Minded Home in SL!

Hello all,
I am posting on behalf of myself (BM/MM) and my friend (Disc) looking for a guild that’s filling a Mythic roster to dive into SL.

We are planning to hit the ground running this xpac and are eager to return to pursuing Cutting Edge progression; the last time we did so was Emerald Nightmare in Legion, and we both have raiding experience dating back to WotLK .

We are currently Alliance races but if the shoe fits we would be happy to faction swap.

Ideal raid times include: Sun-Thurs with the raid ending before midnight EST.

Please reach out on BNET to the hunter, Lieutntdan#1193 or LikeTheBox#1266 the priest with any questions or concerns!

My discord: Uncledan#8459

Race you guys to max!

D

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

[A] 12/12H 1/12M LFM Mythic Raiders for N’ylotha and Shadowlands.

Hey I read through your post and I feel like you’d really enjoy our raid team. We are seeking to get CE but we’re Semi Hardcore and we’re also returning to the game. Read below! If interested contact me.

Preferably an ideal candidate would have past AOTC’s and some mythic progression but we are accepting of any good players who want to put the time and effort into raiding.

About us:
We are a semi hardcore raiding guild comprised mostly of friends who have been competitively gaming with each other for 5+ Years.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Wednesday 7:30 EST to 11:00 EST
Saturday- Possible RAID upon discussion
Sunday - Possible RAID upon discussion

What we are recruiting:
Currently we are recruiting
Tanks: Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk
Melee DPS: Rogue / Death Knight
Range DPS: Warlock/Mage , elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Hunter

If your spec/class is not listed do not feel discouraged! Please contact anyways.

When it comes to raiding we expect to clear heroic fast and head into mythic progression shortly after release.

If interested Contact me!
Discord: BuffAna#8621

Battlenet: BuffAna#1242

thanks and have a wonderful time in shadowlands

Hey Moone - We might be what you’re looking for! The majority of the guild is 30+ and we’re all pretty mellow. We like to joke around in comms, hang out outside of raid, and have been playing together for a long time. We are starting to recruit now so we have time to feel out new guildies and so new guildies can check us out! Here’s a bit about us!

Realm : Stormrage-US
Faction : Alliance
Raiding Schedule : Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression : 4/12M Ny’alotha 12/12H Ny’alotha

Collateral Damage is a new Raiding and M+ Guild on Stormrage-NA . We are a tightly knit group of friends who expanded from a larger, more casual community-based guild. We relocated with our core group of raiders from Feathermoon to Stormrage toward the end of BfA, in order to focus on Mythic raiding and higher-tier recruitment in Shadowlands. Our hope is to recruit and expand our roster to progress through Mythic, with hopes of obtaining CE sometime during the expansion.

We started working on Mythic in mid June and were able to down 4/12M by end of August with our BfA mix-match roster of guildies and casual community members. The guild remains very active in the community group we expanded from, as well as two other guilds in the in-game community. There is no drama or BS and the split to Stormrage was supported by all community members.

The majority of the guild are long-time players, many of us since Vanilla. Our goal is to get into Mythic progression in Shadowlands. We are not a Cutting Edge guild (yet!) but are hoping to recruit players who want to grow and build with us. Our raids and community are mature and relaxed, with just enough friendly competition to keep each other motivated. Mythic + addictions are also heavily encouraged as we push up that IO :wink:

If that sounds cool to you, please either comment on the thread or reach out to our GM and Raid Lead, Dezdrenna#1168 in game or on Discord at Dez#7467.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for our SL roster with hopes of pushing CE in SL. We’ve got a group of people ready to hit the ground running and can always use more talented players. See our recruiting post below and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

[A] - Proudmoore [5/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

We are currently looking to add solid players for our shadowlands roster, whether that is for our weekly Heroic or our Mythic team.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [5/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting (any ilvl)

• Rogue
  • Paladin
  • Priest
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Death Knight (DPS)
  • Shaman (DPS or Heals)
  • Hunter

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

Please fill out an application at rollforblame. com

• If you have questions before applying you can contact me via Battle.net Anisro#11547
  • Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Bump! Trying not to raid on weekends

Hey Moone! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha (CE) experienced raiders LF Disc Priest and 1 ranged for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

If you wanna have a convo with us, feel free to reach out :slight_smile:

Hey there don’t know if you’re still looking, but I think we could be a good fit for you.

IO Not IQ Is a newly formed guild on Illidan. We are a group of officers and core raiders from a 10/12M guild that have decided to part ways and start our own team. I know this kind of thing is not for everyone, but we are all extremely committed players, and we will be striving to achieve CE each coming tier in SL.

Currently we are looking for all classes and roles to fill out our roster, but we would like some previous mythic experience and proof that you are willing to commit the time for CE. Experience does not have to be from this expansion, returning players looking to prove themselves in SL are more than welcome. Our raid times look to be T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are also looking to add a third day just for the first week or so of heroic and mythic in Castle Nathria.

We have a very active core of m+ players too and are always looking for more people to run keys with. Most of us are sitting between 3k and 4k. I don’t know how much raiding we will be doing before the release of SL, but we want to build the best roster we can now so that we can hit the ground running as soon as the expansion drops.

If any of this sounds good or you would like to reach out with some questions, feel free to dm me on Discord Addonexus#5956, or Bnet Addonexus#1451.

Hey there Moone, we are building a team for Shadowlands that is going to be CE focus’d. We raid Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST, Friday: 9pm - 12:30pm EST. If you have any questions feel free to add us on btag. I will also leave our recruitment post below for you to check out and see if it is a fit!!