Disc/hpriest M+ player and casual Mythic raider LF home for DF

Hello friends!

I’m gonna start off with I started the expac off strong with almost CE on sire denathrius and from there I slowed down quite a lot to enjoy the game, but I’m looking to find a home for Df and hopefully the remainder I am apart of the game

I’m a visual learner cough cough I learn as I do and improve as I go.
to start off with my mythic progression over the years starting with Uldir in bfa which is when it started

Uldir 4/8 mythic
BOD 7/9
Ep 7/8
CE Nyalotha
CN 6/10
SOD 4/10
SOFO 3/11

I’m not new the mythic raiding topic and I am a very active player over all through the course of my playthrough of the game

I’m very active in mythic plus, open world gaming as well as Arena and BGS mainly for fun.
my IO scores through the Shadowlands expac
2k (season one on an altertnate priest)
season 2: 2398
season 3: 3088
season 4 (fated) 2579

you can reach me best on discord @FairyBeary#2310
and finally my availability consist of the days Wednesday and thursdays as I work quite late through the rest of the week

thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully reach out if you have any questions

[Panic at the Disconnect] is a Mature and Family guild with an Active Social Discord. That strives to be drama free, informative, friendly and helpful to all New and Returning players.

Our Alliance and Horde Retail Horde Guild is Currently looking to fill our ranks for our Two Progression Raiding Teams into the next expansion. Currently Item Level for Raids are 260, however we will work with you to put in the time and effort to get ready.

Our Raid days and times are listed for

Thurs and Sunday 7PM CST/8PM EST. for Team 1

Friday and Saturday 7 PM CST/8PM, for Team 2

Both Teams will strive to create a stress free, fun and positive learning progression into normal, heroic and possible mythic raiding in the future. As well as running Mythic Plus and guild events .

Our servers for both Alliance and Horde include: Thunderlord, Azgalor, Destromath, Nazjater, Bloodfurance, Manaroth, Gurubashi, Aegweynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Hakkar, and Garrosh.

All classes and races are welcome, looking for like minded people to enjoy the game, drama free, and work together to progress for ourselves and the guild we built for the Next expansion onward,

Feel free to message me or the other officers on Discord:

TheBrokenMike#2793
Boss Lady Pink#4053
Beaunti#9565
Aww#1305

Bumping up I’m looking for a home, can raid Wednesday and Thursday! Any times work

Hi! [A] Sargeras - Laughing Dagger is a new guild myself and some friends started and we are looking for folks who enjoy raiding, mythics, PvP and really whatever! We are all laid back and in our twenties. We joke around a lot when playing so its very light hearted but we do go for the end game content and perform quite well! Feel free to ping me on Discord if you are interested! GoofyGhoul#6101

Bumping up for Wednesday and Thursday raiding

bumping for Wednesdays and thursdays HIT ME UP <3

1 Like

Bumping up again, still looking