Disc/shadow priest 3/8M 8/8H lf afternoon/morning guild

Hello readers, My name is Olav, also known as either John or Miria.
I’m a disc priest between ilvl 435&440 depending on the usage of certain bis gear, on top of that I’ve also worked hard on my shadow spec and am capable of holding my dps on 35K+ single target and with a good day 45K+ single target.

I’m looking for a guild which is aiming to go further than just 4/8M, I’ve been 3/8M since 11th of August and am currently in a group that is just starting mythic progression and isn’t planning on reaching more than 3/8M, I’m willing to server transfer no problem, but I don’t quite know about a faction change yet.

Raid times that I can manage:
Mon-thurs: 1pm EST - 5/6pm EST
Friday: 1pm EST - 7pm EST
Saturday: 3am EST - 11am EST & 1pm EST - 7pm EST
Sunday: 3am EST - 11am EST & 1pm EST - 5pm EST

My skills:

• refusing to ever play holy, shadow is fine, and disc is my main. (including in M15’s & higher)
  • determined to improve, no matter what the flaw is, I will fix it.
  • quick on the uptake of mechanics
  • problem solver,

flaws?

• When the attitude of fellow raiders is noticeably bad, (they aren’t doing what they enjoy) it becomes hard for me to give my 100%
  • still somewhat getting used to raid healing since I’ve been doing it less than 9 months.

If there is any additional information required to spark someone’s interest please let me know. I also have a DH that is 3/8M worthy right now but I stopped considering that my main and would like to keep that dh in the group that I’m raiding with at the moment.

My raider io: Miriacleva US-Stormrage

Discord: Johnaglovale#3503