Disc server mods are corrupt

go to img bb and type this in for the link: i,ibb,co slash NTRp0qB/gpt-whitemane.jpg

I’ve set this to auto delete in 1 month so it wont be on the internet for ever.

TLDR is I have autism and the server mod cyanide targeted me because of wrong think and I couldnt have possibly seen it coming until hindsight afforded me so. This woman is smart in one aspect: social engineering and manipulation. She’s got droves of simps on her server that do her bidding for her and I was too dumb to realize that she was forking me with a knight and was trying to flag anything I said on GPT for a while before she got that one to flag properly with scripted responses all thought out before hand to commit character assasination. I was considering transfering here and used to hang out in their politics channel. The only rhetoric that truly matters to me is merit and integrity, so she tried to attack the latter by using this made up scheme. Lukcily for me the truth prevails.

google search: business insider professor gpt fail
you will get the article that proves you can’t check if gpt wrote something using gpt.

Here’s proof that you can not in fact use GPT to confirm what was written on anyone elses screen and this was honestly dumb because it was 4 lines I wrote after copying a bing definition to demonstrate that I grasped the concept of market cap.

Cyanide there had an entire script ready to manipulate me into character assasination and she planned to do this far before she ever asked me about market cap.

Why? because I have the political opinion that Liberals are two bit false do gooders who vote for their own economic enslavement while their corporate overlords wield inflation against the poor while using it to erase their debts on margin loans for literal free cash, that republicans are just a democrat going the speed limit and we are all free range human beings with no control over our purchasing power unless we can wield inflation which very people even grasp the concept of, nor have the resources to do so. This is modern day slavery and both sides hate me more than each other.

I was mostly civil up until that point, and even reached out to another mod KVZ trying my best to get him to understand I wasnt lying and he simply sided with her citing that shes a good friend and vibe check based crap.

She claims to be a doctor and he claims to be a dentist. These are supposed to be smart people and the grammar from GPT literally backs up all of my claims. This was never about GPT to her, this was about removing me as a problem because I’m wrong think in her little political queendom of her discord channel. the channel was literally politics on the whitemane disc btw so this does have relevance here, and I was never the liar. at the end of the day, truth doesn’t matter and she taught us that. The only skills in life that will ever matter are now social skills and manipulation. Facts don’t matter.

and this was over 4 lines I wrote with bad incomplete grammar and no one even cared about the truth. Theres literally no way two people with PHD’s are too dumb to understand the perfect grammar of GPT backing up all of my claims. This is my only recourse to make the rest of the disc server realize that I wasn’t lying with this new news article also backing up my claims.

anyway, they literally manipulated me for sport because of wrong think and I couldn’t see any of it coming because of my bad social skills until after the fact.