Disc priest looking for raiding guild and or rated pvp

hi, had a friend talk me into playing again after a break…well he’s not playing much now. I have a 382 disc priest and I’m looking to party! want to raid and or pvp, I also have a balance druid and demon hunter around 380 gs. I am on most nights as well, I look forward to talking to ya

What time are u looking to raid? We are looking for a Balance Druid if ur interested to play that toon.

hi, i’m in the mountain time zone, so anywhere from 8-12 weekdays and weekends a little bit earlier if needed. thanks for reaching out

Hey there! Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 7/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

We also try to run some Mythic+ keys on the weekends!

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

If you are willing to faction transfer, Trivial is a very welcoming guild looking for active raiders. Please consider checking us out!

[H-Hyjal-US] Recruiting!

We run a day team, Wed/Thur/Mon 10:30am - 12:30pm server
and a night team, Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9:30 p.m. PST

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395