Disc priest looking for raiding guild and or rated pvp

omg hai! back from a 5yr break, a real life friend talked me into it and now he aint playing that much. I am hoping to raid and or do rated battlegrounds, prefer disc but will go holy. also have a balance druid and demon hunter at 120 around 380 gs. I am on Hyjal and play most evenings, hit me up please!

Hey there!

I’m with Icon on Thrall and we’ve been looking for a disc priest for like a billion and a half seconds.

Currently 9/9h 1/9m raiding twice a week on Thurs and Mon from 9-12 est.

Been together since vanilla and would love to chat with you about how you could fit in!

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 discord (preferred)

Hi Seconds. We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. We have quite a few returning players so I think you would fit right in! If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Sounds like us at Cinder Works might be a good fit!

About us:

Cinder Works is an adult friendly guild comprised of skilled players and close friends that all have the same goal in mind, having fun and progression! We know how to have fun but at the same time progressing the guild as a whole. Our guild is all about the community, We strive to stay as stress and toxic free as possible.

If I had to describe our guild I would say we are Semi-Hardcore, We can have a good time while raiding but also serious on progression!

We have several groups and players that love to run/push M+ and are willing to help with what ever key you may have!

From time to time we also have contests and raffles within the guild with the prize being around 500k gold! One of our contests was to help redesign our logo and receive a free game of your choice! This logo has also been put onto T-Shirts if that is your cup of tea.

Current Progression:

BoD: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Times:

Group 1 (Mythic/Heroic)

Wednesday – Thursday 4:30 – 7:30 PST (7:30 – 10:30 EST)

Group 2 (Normal/Heroic)

Friday – Saturday 4:30 – 7:30 PST (7:30 – 10:30 EST)

Current Recruitment Needs:

• Healers: Disc Priest

• DPS: Ranged (Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Shadow Priest)

Closing Notes:

If you are interested or want more information feel free to contact us! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Contacts!:

Jarclovis#1969

Kruzinskii#1356

1 Like

Afternoon Seconds. Im the GM of BowTies N BungeeCords on Mal’Ganis and would love to talk with you and see if you be interested in raiding with us. We raid Fri/Sat 8:30p-11:30pm CST. We run Mythic +'s during the week and weekends. We are still a newer guild. But so far we are 9/9N and 5/9H. We are a laid back adult guild. Our goal is to clear content and have fun doing it. Let me know if you would like to talk some more. My info is Narcisstic16#1808
Have a good day!

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 2/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002