Disc Priest Looking for home

Hi! So I am looking to get back into raiding, and playing the game more seriously. I have been spending a lot of time playing and should hit 120 by the end of the week. I have a priest that I raided a ton with during BC (Hand of A’Dal flex here) through Cata and plan on playing her more regularly. Anyway can add me in game Supermurloc#17748 to talk more, looking forward to finding a home :slight_smile: Late night is what I would hope to find, raid times starting at 9pm eastern or later. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Durasia! I see you’re looking for a home! (flexes hand of adal title with you) Crimson Brotherhood is always looking for good people to join our community. We are building it up on the foundation of old (guild helps each other) mentality. Though, admittedly we don’t currently offer raiding (we are looking to get into raids in SL) , we do tons of keys and have a wide variety of activity that we help with. Check us out [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

Hey Dura

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday ( 12/12 H , ) (5/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 3 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:30PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: DK
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Could be a match!!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.