DISC Priest LF raiding

Hi all, been playing since Cataclysm. I heal as Holy and Disc priest, though I prefer Disc rn.

Looking for a guild to do Nathria and future raids with. Current ilvl 193.

Switching servers isn’t a big deal. I am a college student, so my schedule is pretty flexible.

Feel free to add: luieti#1642

Hey Auryn!

My guild is looking for an experienced and driven healer like yourself and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 5/10H] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:30pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Leader
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!

If you’re still looking We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Would love to hear from you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-710h-lf-tankhealers/812387

Hey Auryn I sent you a Bnet request

5/10H

-Raid times: W/TH 530pm-8pm PST/ Sat 7-1030pm PST.

Looking for a disc/holy to round out our raid group and progress into Mythics.
Large portion of the group has been raiding together since Cata.

Hope to speak with you soon!
-Teamfdub#1382

Hey bud! Quantic of Zul’Jin is currently seeking another full time healer of the disc variety to round out our healing team a little! We are currently 10/10n and 5/10h with lady inerva sub 5%. We raid wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. If interested you can HMU in game shang#1920 or disc i, shang#3974

I saw that you were flexible, but didnt list any days/times. I’m going to leave our guild spam for you to consider:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Auryn,

We currently have an opening for a ms Disc priest in our raiding roster. I will leave our spam below and if you are interested hit us up.

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Sunday-Monday(If needed) - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.
-We will require logs to be provided.
-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843, Tracy#7543, Zephyr#0177
Bnet: Tommy#1664, Tray#1125, Zephyr#11394

Hi Auryn,

Let us know if you think you’re a good fit for our guild! <3

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/grim-batol-surfers-410-n-cn-welcome-home/808557

Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 3/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

#Thecoldbange#1998

Hello friend, Seven Sages on Sargeras is currently looking for a disco priest for our raid team. Our times are 8-11 central Tue/Wed. I sent you a bnet request to hopefully talk about it more.