Disc Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello. Was hpal main throughout Shadowlands up to Aberrus. With mid-late mythic prog in shadowlands and 6/8M VOLTI, 6/9M Aberrus. Switching over to disc priest this tier. Currently 7/9H. Looking to do mythic. Available Monday through Thursday for 2 days a week. 8-11PM EST.

1 Like

Hey Senp, if you haven’t found a home yet let me know. Would love to start trial work with you asap. Hit me up in discord if we interest you. disbeliever

Hi. Would love to chat with you a bit more about your ideal situation. We raid Tue and Thur 8-11 EST. Feel free to add me on Disc (Ripten#3460) or Bnet (Ripten#1496) and we can go from there! Have a good one.

We’d love to chat about you joining us! [A/H - Dalaran] <Big Sad> Recruiting for Amirdrassil and Beyond (9/9N)(4/9HC)

Looking forward to talk with you about joining us for Dark Star! [Stormrage] <Eclipsed> Recruiting For Multiple Raid Teams for Amirdrassil!

Hello there! I would love to chat with you about raid things :slight_smile: We are Again But Better on Illidan and currently 8/9 H, looking to go into mythic soon. We are looking for healers and would love a priest. Feel free to add me on disc (shel009) or bnet Shel#1683.