DIsc Priest LF M+ and Raiding Guild

Hello, I am looking for a M+/Raiding guild. I am 551 IL. I am working on this daily to raise my IL up. I come to raid prepared and online 15 Minutes prior to raid time. I am 9/9 N in the new raid on my Hunter. I am on Dalaran.

I can raid any days. I like to raid 4 to 4.5 hours a week starting around 7 or 8 Central. I am looking for AOTC and a fun active guild that does keys with their guild mates…. I have achieved AOTC many times throughout my WOW career.

If I sound like a good fit, please reach out to me at livelife#11793 or plz leave your info here. Thank You for your time…Have Great Day.

1 Like

Dawn of Ascension is recruiting DPS and 1-2HEALERS 9/9N, 4/9 HC we are doing a 14+ man hc roster please let me know if interested, thanks. raid times Tuesday 8-11EST Thursday 8-11EST. ALSO do alot of m+,many people 3.1+ xp

M+ is a very big part of the guild with people wanting to push titles! please lmk.

Hi Lavandar! is looking for a disc priest to trial and join our AOTC raiding guild. We have serveral people running M+ daily and offer various guild events as well. The Heroic raid team is currently 9/9N and 3/9H and raid times are W/TH 7:30p-10:00p EST. I know this may be a tad bit earlier than what you may be looking for but if you think you wanna give us a shot we would love to have you. We are a very laid back guild who loves to have a good time while slaying dragons. Please lmk if you are interested in chatting and possibly joining us! Thank you!

Jaydyn#5655
(i tried to add you to my discord friends but it is not accepting your discord id) =(

Hey Lavandar , if you haven’t found a home yet I am very interested in talking with you about a Disc. [Lightbringer] <Unyielding> 7/9 H – LF Healers H/M Raid & Mythic+ Content – Raids: Tues/Thurs 6pm Pacific