Disc priest legendary?

Which one are u guys going for, i assume its between the leap of faith and the power infusion ones?

You’ll want either the double PI one, or the PW:S reflect one.

Or sephuz tenchar

Hydra (hydramist on youtube) had a good video on this. He ignored power infusion because is purgeable and he plays jungle not rmp which has setup windows where no dispels available.
If the meta is too fast you want radiance/penance one.
I hate playing on a mana timer and expect game to slow down once i figure out why i am dying in 0.5 sec and learn to play, so Im probably gonna craft shield reflect first and then power infusion after on my pvp priest, and power infusion 2nd on my pve priest (raid legendary 1st)

The leap of faith one probably is good only for melee cleaves who train you, very small number of matchups. Priests should never die with two spell schools to heal and pain suppression for stun.

I already crafted shield reflect and it is very very good at the moment. Torn between PI, sephuz, and radiance for the second. I think there will be a lot of disc priests and rshams this season so PI might not be worth it if it’s just going to get dispelled.

What % of your healing is shields? Is with reflect it now more efficient than shadow mend? If you go body and soul and shield you and infused target with first two globals both of you have 3 buffs now, it feels like a dangerous game for anyone to stay los of you to purge instead of lining.

I havent played beta so trust people who have and say shield is good, just not obvious from theorycraft perspective.

learn to cross cc and setup kills, once that is established used PI in those small windows to score the kill even if the other team has someone that can purge.
your first go should always be with dark arc anyways to force trinkets and big cds
second go cross cc and PI your party member whod get the most benefit

I’m not sure about the healing % but it does a lot of damage. Some games it’ll be my #2 damage, the healing is definitely a nice bonus. I’ll try to check the healing today to see how it is, but I have games where the reflect does 22% of my damage. (just think about how big Plea shields are, and how much that is going to cleave if they hit into it)

The reflect damage also seems to work with atonement, so you’re double dipping.

Penance and reflective shield seem the best to me. I’m going with reflective shield but only because the comp I’m planning to run doesn’t need to worry about breaking CC otherwise I’d go penance.

They fixed it. Spell reflect does not break cc anymore.

Oh nvm then, guess I’ll stick to reflective no matter what.

I crafted my legendary and went with the penance one. 2 days later I get the shield one. As the season goes on I will have multiple legendaries but I would pref to run the Shield one. Penance one is a ton of fun for just messing around. I regret crafting my legendary, though. Fml

I got reflective shield so I’ll probably use that. I am curious about the double leap of faith for Holy though. Seems like it could be fun to use in BG’s

1 Like