Disc priest and mage lf weekday casual mythic raiding guild

Disc priest and mage lf mythic raiding guild. We are available t-thurs. No later than 10Pm CST. Currently Priest is 5/9M but happy to take a step back considering its a brand new character. Lf a good group of people to continue into next tier with. Feel free to leave your info and I will reach out :slight_smile: thank you

Hello, not sure how early you can start raiding, but we have a team in need of players (DPS and a healer) for it’s early evening mythic raiding…if it sounds like a good fit, contact me at my Discord, BTAG, or both :slight_smile:

ABOUT OUR GUILD
Eclipsed, a large gaming community, is a WoW Guild located on Stormrage that was created by a group of veteran players that wanted to build a community-oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability.

Solar Flare (AOTC/Mythic)
9/9N 9/9H 3/9M Amirdrassil
Wednesday and Thursday 6:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Needs: Healer (Disc. Priest, MW Monk), Melee DPS, Ranged DPS

CONTACTS

• Nakkita - Recruiting Lead
    Discord: nakkita76 BTAG: britt2376#1776
  • Fâîth - Recruiter
    Discord: aearo
  • Khaeli - Recruiter
    Discord: khaeli BTAG: khaeli#11319
  • Jay/Whitezillaa - Guild Master
    Discord: zilla_dilla BTAG: ZillaDilla#1991

Hey there, we are actually recruiting a Disc priest and a mage for our core group. We raid Tue and Thu 730-10PM CST. We went 7/9M this past tier. We’re an adult guild that raids on a limited schedule that still completes a large amount of content. Add me btag: Rhynno#1114

Hello from paragon we are looking for more solid raiders for mythic is S4 check us out here at our post <Paragøn> [Area52] 6/9M - T/Th 8-11 EST - Recruiting For S4 & TWW * Tank needed