DISC PRIEST 390 ilevel {rexxar server}

I am wanting to find a guild preferably on rexxar for my disc priest. I am learning mythics and wanting push into raiding. I am open to constructive criticism and learning from others. I usually am free evenings. I am not perfect but I am always willing to try my best. I am on the horde. I will stay on the horde. I am also looking for a more friendly environment.Thanks for taking the time to read this.

P.s. if it does come to it I would be open to a server change. Maybe proudmoore or something.

Hi Rhaigne,

Not sure if you would be open to going alliance as well as swapping servers but check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

If u got a decent sense of humor we might be a fit.

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors, ret

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage, ele, hunters

• Healers- mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out.

We’re not on Rexxar or Proudmoore, but we are Horde and are definitely LGBTQ+ friendly.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

I think you’d be a good fit for us!

Tribe Gaming is a cross-game community that is working to add to our Raid team for 8.2.

We raid from 8:00pm to 11:0pm EST, Tue-Wed-Thu.

We are recruiting new, returning, and Veteran players alike. Our members range from casual to semi-hardcore with everyone focused on mastering their spec and being prepared for raids.

For 8.2, in addition to Heroic Raiding, we’re looking forward to Mechagnon, Weekly M10s, Heroic Warfronts, and the occasional pvp match.

We mostly hang out in Discord and strongly recommend members do the same while gaming. Though this is not required, it better supports a social community.

When we’re not in WoW, we play many other games together when the fancy strikes us (Stellaris, Vermintide II, MHW, Deep Rock Galactic, D&D, etc).

Message Sedanis#1483 for more info.

I will be messaging you tomorrow when I get home because I am interested. What server are you on?

Thats fine I dont mind a realm change for the right group. I will be messaging you soon to see if I fit well. As stated I am a disc priest. At the type of writing this I am a 394 ilevel. I am cery mew to pushing raiding and mythic (see io score lmao) but I am eager to learn

Firs if youre a hoot. I am adding you chad for that sine reason alone, however I do not main the healers youre looking for at this time. I focus on my disc at the moment so idk if id be a great fit for that reason. If anything changes though chad id love to be considered

I would add the sparkytiz#1491 atm since i kinda forgot the password too chad the interns account since ya know flexing and all i must have scared the password off. But yea i mean disc wasnt on there but it wouldnt be a bad pick up.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Hey Rhaigne!
I am actually the raid leader of the guild Crisis on Rexxar. I’m down to talk and to figure out if you would be a good fit for our team. Add me on discord if you are interested!

legsonfire#2504