Disc Priest (3200 9/12m alt) looking for friendly guild

I’m the GM of a large social-raiding guild on an alliance server looking for a casual guild to join on Illidan Horde on my Disc priest alt (currently 440 illvl, but gearing).

Character Exp:

• Disc/Holy Priest - 3200 io and 9/12 M prog.
  • BM Hunter - 2500 io and 5/12 M.

I am mostly just looking for a friendly active guild where I can play this character without a lot of commitment although I don’t mind raiding if you need more and I’d love to have a group to run keys with.

I am a very active (daily) social player, just looking for a “vacation home” if you will to get away from the near constant time suck of running a large guild :smiley:

You can either reply here or shoot me a bnet request: Ryry#11575

Hey Ryme,

I added you on Bnet! We’re 9/12M with returning CE players just looking to get something going for Shadowlands. We raid weekends at 9 Central. We’re in need of a flexible priest for a late CE push. Would love to hear from you!

Hello Ryme

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930