Disc May Be Meta Now

You read that right. At the time of writing Jak is healing disc and the group is closing in on timing a world first key.

Could it be?

I hope so, so you can stop whining on the priest forum. We have plenty of your cry posts in here.

2 Likes

That is some huge cope. Still doesnt have that giga burst like prevoker.

1 Like

its really good i timed 2, 20’s last week as disc with my guildies you should try it out. :slight_smile:

I did and it’s still too much of a Rube Goldberg machine.

Prevoker is nice and smooth. Not wasting GCDs to unlock actual meaningful healing.

One button, one big heal. One button, one big HoT.

Wish they’d go back to doing that on Disc

1 Like

apply atonement b4 damage happens this is clearly what sits between the chair and the monitor issue. actually radiance hits harder than sanctuary so its also a meaningful heal.

1 Like

Oh god please no.

This is why evoker is the most mindnumbing spec in the game to play and I can’t wait for it to leave meta, lmao.

Having to always go back and apply 5 atonements in a way that doesnt provide a meaningful heal outside of PWR is a waste of time and not a good design.

1 Like

you should probably check the sp value of Power word radiance.

409% sp is a big number.

I’d suggest just putting them on ignore. They’re hard trolling for reactions.

Not trolling dude, genuinely trying to understand the hype around playing a broken (in the bad sense) healer spec.

Especially since I’ve played Disc since 2004 and stopped in Legion bc they made it feel awful to play.

I just want to know why they can’t give the community the option to have the old playstyle back. It’s perfectly achievable.

weve broken it down for you right now disc is the best its been in a 5 man enviornment. we do a ton of damage enough healing to sustain the high keys. youre just salty cuz they took “MuH BuBbLe’S”

says you with a higher holy rating than disc, something isn’t adding up

if disc is the best in the game, why is rating lower than your holy?

2 Likes

nevermind youre clearly trolling or incredibly incompetent. either way hope you enjoy bubble disc in classic while it lasts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just because I hit you where it counts doesnt mean I’m trolling. You’re singing the high praises of disc yet you’re running Holy and your rating is way higher. What gives?

ask yourself this when was M+ launched in DF, when was disc buffed. Of course i haven’t as many keys in 8 days as i have in 6 weeks. i forget math is hard for trolls.

4 Likes

Smells like a fourleaf

Oh so you agree that they launched knowing that the nerfs to DA made disc anemic in M+

I forget context is hard.

Looks like you stopped playing disc when it took more thinking and effort to play well. Understandable you haven’t touched it since trying it out in legion .

Unfortunately I don’t think there is a healer right now that you can play rather well by spamming 1 button and makes up for almost 90 percent of your healing , although holy priest is probably the easiest one out of all of them . Haven’t played evoker so I’m not sure .

Anyway , disc right now feels great and fun in keys . In raids , it’s could be stronger especially because of how difficult it can be to play .

And same , my holy rating is higher lol . I played disc when df first came out but switched to holy, it was just better .

Now , imo disc is better than holy overall imo only for keys .