Disc in PvP

Im not really a priest player, but I finally decided to toy around with Disc a bit.
Jesus…this thing had been mopping the floor with packs of stuff that I had trouble with in SLs with Rdruid and Rshaman, both of which I generally do really well with.

So now Im wondering if its this good in PvE, how is Disc in PvP?
The way it works it almost seems like it’d have to be nerfed to hades to be fair in PvP.

Well u can 1v1 and win most of time, in casual setting unless u facing a decent rogue hehehehe

1 Like

Yup. One of the best specs/classes in pvp. At least at the casual level. I have leveled more than 10 Disc Priests doing pvp almost the whole way up.

1 Like

Well thats cool. Maybe if I have to run with WM on for whatever reason I’ll do it with Disc

1 Like

Yup. I dont think holy would fare as well. Shadow might not be bad though.

Depends on what you’re doing. Holy Priest is an incredibly strong arena healer (2s and 3s) at the moment; I can’t comment on their RBG proficiency though. You also do quite a lot of damage as a HPriest, so can hold your own in world pvp exchanges. Holy is also very difficult to pin down through a combination of greater fade, general speed increases (Feather is good), and honour talents/legendaries.

Disc is a bit more turrety, but brings the DR and mitigation that you’d expect. Slightly higher burst damage, but does less damage on equivalent spells than Holy (as of this moment, I believe holy does about 15% more - this will change next patch as well).

Disc is infinitely better in RBGs and most comps run 2, but at least 1. Dome Radiance Trinity always.

1 Like

H priest is great in BGs as long as you don’t get focused. Still, it’s funny to see like four undergeared dudes hitting you and it doing absolutely nothing. I’ve had people chasing me across a map an entire BG once. We won because they never left me alone

Sure, but in coordinated RBGs if you don’t have domes for spears your team is gonna die. Holy’s great in random BGs but disc is just a monster in RBGs.

Yep, never said they weren’t

Yea. Dome it and we laugh at mage combust ir mm openers :rofl: