Disappearing Pet Treats?

Anyone else experience this during this last Pet Week cycle? I send them to whichever character I am currently doing pet battling on in equal numbers so I could use 1 of each during battle leveling times.

The other day I noticed I had 3 of the Lesser Pet Treats and 1 of the Pet Treats which I thought was strange so I sent over 2 Lesser and 4 of the normal ones so that I had 5 of each. I used 1 of each and the next day when I looked I noticed my inventory showed 4 Lesser and 3 regular.

I thought it was just me and that I somehow goofed when I sent them over to balance the numbers but was sure I had done it correctly.

Yesterday I sent them over again so that I had 6 of each and after using the last round of them last night, I get up this morning and it shows I have 6 Lesser and 3 regular Pet Treats.???

I typically activate them from Rematch which doesn’t allow you to apply them if they are already applied. I mean, it IS possible that I inadvertently did it from my bags but I rarely mess with anything in that bag and it is just strange that it would only be shorting 1 type.