DISABLE premades

No need you are fighting monsters not players.

the ideal goal is low barrier to entry, high depth of mastery. chess is the example to follow, you can teach a child chess in about 5 minutes, and yet it can take years to master at a pro level.

from a bean counter perspective, if someone can boost an alt to 60 and then jump straight into PVP, it would make buying a boost more appealing. atm i know i don’t bother because of the amount of grind needed even after buying a boost doesn’t feel like you bought anything at all.

Correct if you are looking at Shadowlands. I would argue outside of BfA it wasn’t nearly as bad.

They already do this, if you’re fresh into pvp they’ll pair you with lower honor level people in randoms.

So is OP saying that I just straight-up shouldn’t be allowed to do random bgs with my friends. WTF kind of suggestion is that?

u think its premades

but really its the garbage gear system.

and also theres sometimes where im in a premade group and we get nothing but 20k hp players on our team so we lose.

the gear system single handedly caused so much trouble this xpac.

1 Like

Only very very briefly. With everyone having personal MMR it’s fair for the entire population

Apples, meet oranges.

ofc you are going to say that, but it’s the same, both require grinding better gear to do better damage.

One is fighting actual other ppl in competative games the other is fighting a timer or just the monsters…ai controlled things. yes they both require grinding things out to get gear.

Gear should matter in pvp but the gap between the honour set and conquest set shouldn’t be this big and shouldn’t require this much work to get. They did away with the elite set having a higher ilvl in the past for a reason. The gap shouldnt exceed 20 ilvls but that’s also just my opinion, players should be rewarded for putting in the time so removing the ilvl completely ( like legion) is the wrong approach imo.

Then again just having all gear scale to a set ilvl is fine as well as long as I get to choose my stats vie gear and trinkets/enchants still work.

1 Like

Oh, I agree with this part 100%

Just went into a random BG only to be met with a PRE-Made. We were all randos. Instead of them just winning, which is fine, this happens, they let us linger. They took a Massive amount of time getting the flags and putting them down. They slapped us at every turn. Then they camped our graveyard. This was 3:53 pm, pacific time, steamwhedle cartel. I dont mind losing, I just dont want to be taken apart for 20 minutes with no hope in sight. Eventually I just stopped rezzing.

Can SOMETHING please be done about this sort of thing???

We need premades, many ppl ONLY play premades.
What we dont need is gear gap in pvp, pvp is about skill, nothing more.

i dont think any of it is actually “skill”

I agree, very little skill when the system recolves around borrowed power.

High end performers use their experience and class/spec knowledge which gives them the edge to outplay the lesser informed. I suppose thats “skill” but not the FLEX people hipe it up to be.