Dire maul jump runs impossible

The gnomer pants are literally the best non boe non dungeon drop pants you can get until 60. It’s not as if people are just bad and using low level pants. They’re better than the majority of options you have.

My point was that you don’t really have it that bad when you consider that Druids use a weapon drop from Gnomer until Naxx.

That’s because feral druids are bad and they should feel bad. That’s completely different.

4 Likes

Man, a ton of classes/specs have it worse than every Rogue spec w/r/t itemization. I’m not saying there aren’t itemization holes but pretty much everyone is wearing some random level 30 item when they hit 60. It’s normal.

Strong opinion from casual Rogue player.

1 Like

WoW is just a casual game. Go to a full loot mmo if you’re not casual. (I am very casual)

1 Like

Then you can’t belittle people for what they play. Eat your cake or have it.

2 Likes

Casual talk. We’re all casuals here. Have a slice of casual cake.

3 Likes

Last night while vendoring the quest reward “Baroque Apron” I was practically laughing at the stat distribution for a cloth chest piece.

Also after reading some of this thread I feel much less bad for still having the Gnomer pants equipped.

selling tanking services / reserving righteous orbs in return for tanking strat live. This is a way warriors have been making gold since actual vanilla, you help them do their quests, get their pre raid bis, in return for orbs. its listed on icy-veins warrior guide as a means for warriors to get gold, try literally typing "LF dps / heals strat live (orbs on reserve) " in lfg watch all the level 30s come out of hiding to reprimand you and call you a ninja bla bla bla

1 Like

Other than the Whirlwind weapon, the warrior quest items are terrible.
The stance quests don’t count anymore than your poison quest does.

How bad is it?

Btw, the Tailoring pattern Blue Overalls has 4 Strength. XD

Ive found that you cannot interrupt any bosses of any spell. Why is this? Certainly isnt the way it should be…

This got wildly offtopic and extremely unhelpful. It seems the Sacrifice cast IS inturruptable with Pummel, however spellbatching allows the cast to get off almost every time anyways. Also tried LOSing the cast, but had the same issue. There just isnt enough time to get out of LOS or to stop the cast before spellbatching lets it get off anyways. I didnt do this in 2006 so I dont know if this is how it always was, but it is CERTAINLY different than all of the private server guide videos showed.

Its the sole choice of reward from a level 40 quest.

Chest -cloth
53 armor
+6 strength
+6 stamina
+7 spirit

Looks fabulous when worn. Just giving up points where they could have been helpful.

Its still possible to LOS the cast. Guildies were doing it last night. Its harder yes - but doable. When we were testing stuff we let the warrior and healer 2 man the bosses. The only one that gave them an issue was the last with the imps.

You need to sit in the edge of the the tunnel. We didnt do it enough to perfect it. But the thought was the warrior might also need to position him in a good LOS point too so only the warrior can be targeted by the healer and the healer cannot target the boss.

Cool. I wasn’t talking about warrior specific quests.

Oooh. Dang, if only it had int, clothies would rejoice!

1 Like

With a priest healer you can still kill the second boss even without kicking the sacrifice. Priest just needs to pre shield himself or you once the cast goes off and boss doesn’t get healed. Did it just fine last night.

POS…comes to mind when I read this

1 Like