Digital Deluxe Items

Why is it we can still buy Warlord of Draenor and Legion Digital Deluxe Items but can not get them for older expansions?

2 Likes

did they even offer digital deluxe items for earlier expansions? I had the impression that MOP and earlier were really “buy the box or do without”

They had collector’s editions.

yeah, that’s what I meant by the box. As far as I’m aware, the selling of digital-only versions of the expansions started with WoD.

I believe so, yes. Unless they do something like that, offering the extras that came with Collector’s / Deluxe beyond WoD, I doubt I’ll be getting any of those extras. The Vanilla Collector’s goes for something crazy like $4-5k.

yeah, I’d love to see them open up a way to get those.

1 Like

True they did not sell Digital deluxe versions of the game before Warlord of Draenor but I do not see any good reason why they could not create them. All the items are in the game already.
The idea that they want to keep some items rare is eroded some by Warlord of Draenor and Legion Digital Deluxe Items still being available.

I understand why they probably won’t, but I wouldn’t complain if they decided to make them available, somehow, heh.

3 Likes