Died 10 times in 10 minutes

Eh I’m more just irritated at this point by a few things;

1. Blizzard’s idea of balance is having both sides take turns being f*cked over.

2. The sharding system in pvp granting the ability to where you have no idea what the population balance will be each time you log in; more Horde, more Alliance, but it’s usually never 50/50.

3. Alliance who were very angry about imbalance rejoice when the imbalance works in their favor (maybe some consistency?).

4. The buff one side gets is enormous even when they’re the dominant population in that shard by a large amount.

The system is garbage. It isn’t wpvp when you’re very outnumbered, being camped and then those camping have a huge reward comparatively for doing so.

How far are we into WM being a thing now and still there is no good WM system in place.

1 Like

Nom nom nom. The salt is real. Season my steak for me plz.

1 Like

so why did you roll horde on Mal’ganis?

seems like your version of pvp, means “i want to be flagged, but don’t want to see enemy players”.

8 Likes

It’s funny Validann says that but when its horde doing this it’s somehow ok :joy: it’s always the same deal. Being the big bad unfair bully feels awesome, but when you become the bullied, you cry and say it’s unfair.

15 years and there are still ‘pvp happened in pvp mode, wahhh’ posts. Hilarious.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

That’s just schadenfreude, which is a natural reaction to the dominant side being on the receiving end for once. If you don’t like it you could always make yourself part of the solution and help balance things out a bit by turning off WM or rolling Alliance… I mean you can’t have everything.

Seriously turn it off!

But my horde constantly has a horde dominated shard with the numbers never even for more then a short time.

My Alliance War Mode off is constantly surrounded by Orange.

My Alliance war mode on is not safe any time I am out , Its fairly routine to be jumped by 3+ Horde. Generally I only turn war mode on if I want kills or want to do a battle of nazjatar. Its just not a fun experience watching my back every second.

What exactly do you want to be fixed? shards should only be 50/50 with all the extra horde in 100% horde shards?

1 Like

Yea I tried using it on a low level alt the other day. You can’t go to any low level zone without a 120 one shotting low levels all over the place. Of course my solution was to turn it off.

I’ve suggested in the past that excess faction get dumped into a shard with no opposite faction but also no bonus. It would incentivize the dominant faction to roll/play the less dominant faction for reliable access to open world combat.

Living up to the meme I see.
10/10 edgelord.

You should do that, it would make your life easier. Some people aren’t cut out for pvp in video games.

You’re one of the guys who caused pvp servers to be removed. I love these crying threads about pvp in wm as much as I loved the crying threads about pvp on pvp servers.

So, your complaining that PVP Happened with Warmode On?

Gotcha.

1 Like

are we saying a 415 is a big deal now?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is impossible.

Your wait timer to respawn after that many deaths in short succession wouldn’t allow this

1 Like

camps are only fun when you are the ones running them lol.

I love the whole game is broken but because they just camp the spot. Makes we wonder if this is their first game with pvp ever.

People have camped in every MP/MMO with PvP I have played. Its like a thing in these games really.

Even in eve. Where they hide some pve content. You have to scan it to find it.
Well some like me would scan it to find it. to wait in cloak to find some lucky site runner to kill lol. Why look for kills when they deliver themselves like a pizza lol.

1 Like

Get a stack of Deepcoral Pods. Happily quest in peace.

Managed to get my Alliance Slayer title this way all the while being in healer spec. :rofl:

Oceanic wants a word with you

here is my fun theory on that…
most other servers, US at least, people go horde to be dark and dreary. Since they actually see the sun. they have to work for that emo mindset.

Oceanic doesn’t need that that. We unless on odd hours always play in the darkness of night. So we can be alliance heavy and be dark and dreary since we rarely see the damn sun in our Azeroth lol.

My fun theory anyway.

2 Likes
  1. Shard hop.
  2. Don’t spawn right back in when you know the Allies are waiting for you to do so.
  3. But mostly #1.
1 Like