Didn't receive any Soul Ash

Hey I know there’s some degens in here but can you let us know when the hotfix goes live. Or can we expect it to go live today at all?

Any idea if this effects solo runs vs group runs separately? I was hoping to have a new legendary before raid tonight, and if it works in a group I would happily run it!

Had it fail both in groups and solo. I was hoping for the same, so now I’m just hoping for a hotfix before raid tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did post this earlier:

2 Likes

Can you just lock out torg so more ppl don’t end up wasting their time? If the soul ash was awarded retroactively that would be different, but it should be locked out if it isn’t rewarding soul ash. Not many players will look at the bug report forums before jumping in.

Alright. I just got word that the Hotfix is now implemented on Live. You should once more be able to receive Soul Ash. Keep in mind this applies only to new Torghast runs.

6 Likes

That is very unfortunate and not what I had hoped, please keep in mind people commit precious time and as a causal it’s even more precious since we both work 24x7. Good job on fixing it but it would have been better to know we didn’t need to run it again, cause we don’t have the time :frowning:

2 Likes
4 Likes

You kind of took constructive off the table when you said this will never be resolved (i.e. we wont be refunded the missing soul ash). I’m more looking to irrationally complain about support, knowing full well that we cant change anything in any “constructive” way, and maybe bond with some other players who feel likewise. Reddit?

1 Like

Even if our Devs are not able to grant your request, the feedback on how you believe it should have been handled is valuable. However, if you just want just irrational yelling into the universe, Reddit is as good as any place.

I’m going to lock this one up, but thank you all for your patience while this issue was being worked on.

5 Likes